ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Gl) Form Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam99
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (Gl) Form Query

Post by sam99 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Hello Experts

While I was filling the both the application forms and referring guidance notes as well, I still have few queries, I would request all the expert to assist me in my final stages.

MY QUESTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

PBS Form (VAF9 OCT 2009) - Appendix 1: Tier 1 (General) Migrant - Self Assessment

Question 3.1
Duration of Study

As I cant remember the exact date.
What can I type in?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question 4.5
Give the start end dates of the period for which you are claiming previous earnings

As I am claiming points for both part time and full time do I need to enter the start and end date for both the companies?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question 4.6
Earning table

As I have earned all my earnings in UK what will be my exchange rate applied?

PBS Form (VAF9 March 2009) - Personal Details

Part 3
Question 3.2
Issuing Authority

As my passport was issued in Hyderabad, India. - Do I need to type: Hyderabad, India. or India, Hyderabad.
Part 4
Question 4.1
Your full residential address and postal code

As I am in UK for the past 1 year do I need to provide my UK or Indian address?
Part 7
Question 7.1
Additional Information

If I am providing covering letter for the information which is not covered in this application form do I still need to provide the same info again in the space provided?

&

What kind on information can I provide in this space?
The above questions may sound silly, however it mean lot to me.

Any help in this regards will be appreciated

Thanks again

Regards
Sam

sam99
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (G) Application Form Query - Please Help

Post by sam99 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:55 am

Hello Experts

While I was filling the both the application forms and referring guidance notes as well, I still have few queries, I would request all the expert to assist me in my final stages.

PBS Form (VAF9 OCT 2009) - Appendix 1: Tier 1 (General) Migrant - Self Assessment

Question 3.1
Duration of Study

What can I type in?
Question 4.5
Give the start end dates of the period for which you are claiming previous earnings

As I am claiming points for both part time and full time do I need to enter the start and end date for both the companies?
Question 4.6
Earning table

Part 3
Question 3.2
Issuing Authority

As my passport was issued in Hyderabad, India. - Do I need to type: Hyderabad, India. or India, Hyderabad.
Part 4
Question 4.1

Part 7
Question 7.1
Additional Information

If I am providing covering letter for the information which is not covered in this application form do I still need to provide the same info again in the space provided?

&

Thanks again

Regards

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 (G) Application Form Query - Please Help

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 pm

sam99 wrote:Hello Experts

Question 3.1
Duration of Study

What can I type in?

- You should get your exact MONTH-YEAR dates from Transfer Certificate you can keep approximate DATE as 1st of 15th but month n year should be correct
Question 4.5

- Enter Start and END dates seperately for each of them
Question 4.6
Earning table

Part 3
Question 3.2
Issuing Authority

- wat do u have in the round seal
- Ministery of External Affairs - India or
- Government of India?? use one of those

Part 4
Question 4.1

- Where are you currently applying from? give the address of that current address..

Is this ur initial application or ??

Part 7
Question 7.1
Additional Information

&

- You can explain about any info which you think is complicate for casewoker to understand and you can give contact details of Bank/ employer etc..

you can give contac

Thanks again

Regards

sam99
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (G) Application Form Query - Please Help

Post by sam99 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:12 am

Hi tvn_ramesh,

Many thanks for ur response ur a star.

Part 4
Question 4.1

- Where are you currently applying from? give the address of that current address..

I'm currently in UK as dependant; I need to switch my visa from my home country.

I think I need to enter my Indian address.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks again

Regards

abhijitrunwal

Tier 1 pbs appendix form

Post by abhijitrunwal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 am

When filling pbs appendix form 4.6 earnings table after converting earnings to pounds whether we have to apply multiplier to it and write the amount in pounds sterlings or just leave the amount without multiplier as there is no column to write multiplier in section 4.6

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 (G) Application Form Query - Please Help

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:43 am

sam99 wrote:Hi tvn_ramesh,

Many thanks for ur response ur a star.

Part 4
Question 4.1

I'm currently in UK as dependant; I need to switch my visa from my home country.

I think I need to enter my Indian address.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks again

Regards
Sorry for the delay.. it might be too late but for sake of thers..

You should fill in ur current address in india.. but its better to mention in cover letter briefly about ur dependent visa..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 pbs appendix form

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:47 am

abhijitrunwal wrote:When filling pbs appendix form 4.6 earnings table after converting earnings to pounds whether we have to apply multiplier to it and write the amount in pounds sterlings or just leave the amount without multiplier as there is no column to write multiplier in section 4.6
Under

Earnings claimed - you have to put the original currency amount without multiplier
Exchange Rage - put the rate (last date of ur earnings period from onada site

Earnings in pounds sterling - now put the earnings based on mutliplier in pounds