ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (Couple of short breaks)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blackpurple
Newly Registered

ILR (Couple of short breaks)

Post by blackpurple » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:44 am

Hi,

I've completed my 4 yers in UK on a continuos work permit and want to apply for ILR. I have got a letter from my employer as well which states that i'm working for them and expected to work untill november 2006 (my current WP validity).
Also my employer letter states that my employment with them is as below:

start-date end-date
07/02/2002 31/05/2003
07/07/2003 07/11/2003
01/01/2004 till date.

Now the above mentioned gaps (stay outside UK) were a part of my holidays. It seems that employer has taken me out of their rolls during these holidays and put me back again when i came back. Dont know why they've done this. may ne they want to save some taxes. Anyway these breaks are less than 2 months individually and less then 12 months in totality.

Can I have a problem with all these facts while applying for my ILR?

Thanks in adavnce.