ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Statements Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

screamnice
Newly Registered

Statements Help

Post by screamnice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello All,
My exp data is Apr 21st 2010 and I have not recieved my bank statements for march. The cycle for statements is 17 Feb to 18th march. Mean while I got my march pay slip.

What do I do. Should I just send the application with Feb sal slip and when I get the statement or Include march pay slip also. Please Help.

Hope I am not too late to apply !!!

vks

Re: Statements Help

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm

screamnice wrote:Hello All,
My exp data is Apr 21st 2010 and I have not recieved my bank statements for march. The cycle for statements is 17 Feb to 18th march. Mean while I got my march pay slip.

What do I do. Should I just send the application with Feb sal slip and when I get the statement or Include march pay slip also. Please Help.

In that case, the March month salary will not be accounted for, as there is no corroborating evidenace (Bank statement)

Get the remaning bank statement, printed by bank and stamped by an authorized person from the bank!
Regards,
vks

fisher

Re: Statements Help

Post by fisher » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 pm

screamnice wrote:Hello All,

Take a printout of the online statements/transactions and get it stamped by the bank. that is the only way out else that month will not be accounted for.

screamnice
Newly Registered

Post by screamnice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Thank you.

If I avoid the March Salary Slip. Will it be fine just to send till feb salary slip and statement till March 18th

fisher

Post by fisher » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 pm

screamnice wrote:Thank you.

If I avoid the March Salary Slip. Will it be fine just to send till feb salary slip and statement till March 18th
Yes, as long as each salary slip is supported by one of the bank statements.

screamnice
Newly Registered

Post by screamnice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Is it fine that Feb salary slip is one month old

vks

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 pm

screamnice wrote:Is it fine that Feb salary slip is one month old
Yes.The claiming period should not be more than a month old
Regards,
vks

screamnice
Newly Registered

Post by screamnice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

So can I put the feb salary slip and march statements. Sorry to ask, just want to confirm.....

Or should I wait for march-apr statement and apply

vks

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 pm

screamnice wrote:So can I put the feb salary slip and march statements. Sorry to ask, just want to confirm.....

I think there is a confusion here.

The principal is this. You need two sources of supporting documents for earnings proof(for each month that you claim for)

Also it should not be more than a month from the date of application.

In your case, the last date for you to apply with Feb salary slips is 28th March 2010. (where you have another half day left for posting)

If you have march salary slip and not the bank statement, go and get the statement printed by bank and stamp it!
Regards,
vks

fisher

Post by fisher » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:26 pm

vks wrote:
screamnice wrote:So can I put the feb salary slip and march statements. Sorry to ask, just want to confirm.....

The principal is this. You need two sources of supporting documents for earnings proof(for each month that you claim for)

In your case, the last date for you to apply with Feb salary slips is 28th March 2010. (where you have another half day left for posting)

If you have march salary slip and not the bank statement, go and get the statement printed by bank and stamp it!
I don't think the statement is correct that it should not be more than a month before. The earnings proof can be any 12 months within the last 15 months.

Hope I am not wrong?

fisher

Post by fisher » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:36 pm

fisher wrote:
vks wrote:

I don't think the statement is correct that it should not be more than a month before. The earnings proof can be any 12 months within the last 15 months.

Hope I am not wrong?
This is what the policy guidance says

"The applicant can claim points for 99. previous earnings in any single, consecutive 12-month period during the 15 months immediately before the date of applying. An applicant may claim points for a 12-month period of earnings outside of this 15 months if they can show that he/she has been:
away from the workplace for a time during • the last 12 months because of a period of maternity or adoption-related absence."

vks

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:37 pm

fisher wrote:
vks wrote:

Hope I am not wrong?
My mistake! I apologize!

The applicant can claim points for 99. previous earnings in any single, consecutive 12-month period during the 15 months immediately before the date of applying. An applicant may claim points for a 12-month period of earnings outside of this 15 months if they can show that he/she has been:
Regards,
vks

screamnice
Newly Registered

Post by screamnice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks a lot for all your help.

To summarise it, I can apply with the salary slip of febuary 2010 now can I.

vks

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 pm

screamnice wrote:Thanks a lot for all your help.

To summarise it, I can apply with the salary slip of febuary 2010 now can I.
Yes.
Regards,
vks

screamnice
Newly Registered

Post by screamnice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks a lot for all the help. Will post it on Monday .... so all is well I hope....