ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please..........

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mayur2001
Newly Registered

Help please..........

Post by mayur2001 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi,
My wife is a student since nov'2007 and i am her dependent....we had 3 years visa, which going to expire in dec'2010....just wanted that if we get extention,what rules will be applicable? i am working fulltime as dependant after extention?

plase.....friends....i am worried

Tim555

Re: Help please..........

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 am

mayur2001 wrote:Hi,
My wife is a student since nov'2007 and i am her dependent....we had 3 years visa, which going to expire in dec'2010....just wanted that if we get extention,what rules will be applicable? i am working fulltime as dependant after extention?

plase.....friends....i am worried
Rules are so simple. Your wife has to show study progress, satisfy attandance from uni/college and enough finance to cover rest of study. Her college/uni must be registered with home office and legal.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

mayur2001
Newly Registered

can dependant of student work.....please

Post by mayur2001 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:43 am

Hi friends,
my wife is student and i am her depedant if we extened visa in november,what rules will be aplicable? can dependant work full time like toady? We are here brfour march'2009.

thnaks
mayur

FLASHMAN

Re: can dependant of student work.....please

Post by FLASHMAN » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 pm

mayur2001 wrote:Hi friends,
my wife is student and i am her depedant if we extened visa in november,what rules will be aplicable? can dependant work full time like toady? We are here brfour march'2009.

thnaks
mayur
If you will get extension new rules should apply on you according what if your wife will be studying below degree level,you will not be allowed to stay with her but if she get enrolled in degree level than you will be allowed to stay and work full time .

Tim555

Re: can dependant of student work.....please

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:16 am

FLASHMAN wrote:
mayur2001 wrote:Hi friends,

thnaks
mayur
If you will get extension new rules should apply on you according what if your wife will be studying below degree level,you will not be allowed to stay with her but if she get enrolled in degree level than you will be allowed to stay and work full time .
Flashman! nice piece of information.
Yah its sad UKBA is going to be very tight on international students. Though international students pay almost double fees in Uni/Colleges.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.