ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Letter - Online Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fisher

Bank Letter - Online Statements

Post by fisher » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi,

I maintain an online saver account and it has only online statements. I have asked to give the printouts on bank letterhead. I doubt they will do this on time though!!!

To meet the maintainence requirements, i am about to get a letter from the bank (which they have agreed to if i walkin in one of their branches) stating that i have maintained a minimum balance for at least last 3 months.

Is there a post which gives a format of this letter?

Thanks for the help.

-fisher

vks

Re: Bank Letter - Online Statements

Post by vks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:02 pm

fisher wrote:Hi,

I maintain an online saver account and it has only online statements. I have asked to give the printouts on bank letterhead. I doubt they will do this on time though!!!

To meet the maintainence requirements, i am about to get a letter from the bank (which they have agreed to if i walkin in one of their branches) stating that i have maintained a minimum balance for at least last 3 months.

Is there a post which gives a format of this letter?

Thanks for the help.

-fisher
Just my thought:
To Whomsoever it may concern,

This is to certify that Mr.X had held his online savers account, account number =xxxx. The total amount that the account holds is £xxxxx and it has been held from so and so date. During this tenure, the amount did not go below xxx.

This letter is sent to Mr. xxx, on his request.

Thanks,

Authorized signature
Regards,
vks