ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

king84
Newly Registered

ILR help

Post by king84 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 am

hi everyone i am in a process of making my ILR application by the end of this year . i want to make sure if everything is read so i would be thankful for your feedbak i amhere on spouse visa and i started working in January as receptionist and my spouse visa ending in december 2010
so by then i will have atleast 11 payslips
my bankstatement
my wifes bankstatement
joint bank statment
GP medical card of me my wife and my daughters
TEnancy agreement on my name
council tax on my name
Life in uk citizen passed certificate
my fatherin law and mother in law also resides in this property and they paying half aswell as i am earning 1000£ a month so they sharing
i jus want to know is that enough for ILR or do i have to go to soliciter and get a letter made which states my fatherin law also sharing property and paying half rent or there is no need and what about rest of documents are they sufficient thanks for you kind help

Idea

Post by Idea » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Under what category are u applying for the ILR

If its WP or HSMP if the qualifying time is spent, your document list seems to be ok

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Idea wrote:Under what category are u applying for the ILR

If its WP or HSMP if the qualifying time is spent, your document list seems to be ok
hi everyone i am in a process of making my ILR application by the end of this year . i want to make sure if everything is read so i would be thankful for your feedbak i amhere on spouse visa and i started working in January as receptionist and my spouse visa ending in december 2010

He is applying as a spouse and the document list is clealy not ok for WP.

king84
Newly Registered

Post by king84 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:49 pm

notsunny wrote:
Idea wrote:Under what category are u applying for the ILR

He is applying as a spouse and the document list is clealy not ok for WP.
hi thanks for reply can you tell me why documents are not clearly ok for ILR application ? let me know what else do i need for this thanks and i am applyin for spouse visa

Idea

main applicant needs the documentation

Post by Idea » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

i'm still not clear under what category you are applying. you say you are in spouse visa. in that case the application for ilr will be made by your spouse and you will be the dependent.

so the documents need to be produced by your spouse.
you dont need medical cards for sure. rest of the doc.s have a look at the ukba website and the form guidance notes - later if you have doubts post your questions

king84
Newly Registered

Re: main applicant needs the documentation

Post by king84 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Idea wrote:i'm still not clear under what category you are applying. you say you are in spouse visa. in that case the application for ilr will be made by your spouse and you will be the dependent.

so the documents need to be produced by your spouse.
you dont need medical cards for sure. rest of the doc.s have a look at the ukba website and the form guidance notes - later if you have doubts post your questions
thanks Idea for taking the time and interest in my post i am spouse of a british citizen so will be applyin on this basis on ILR sorry i have little knowledge of this so dont know what catagory you call this . do i have to submit application as a dependant of my spouse as she is british citizen ? and also do you think papers i have mentioned are sufficient for this application my wife left working since i came to Uk 2 years back as she had a baby when i came here and then i have a fulltime job since jab2010 so as i metioned already getting help from my father in law as he resides in this property too so is that fine for ILR requirment ?thanks and regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 am

Idea doesn't appear to have the right 'idea' about a spouse ILR visa application. You will be applying on SET(M). Medical cards/letters are excellent proof of joint address. You need to submit documents in both
names.

Sharing accomodation with family is fine, but you can't include any 3rd party financial support.

Idea

Post by Idea » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm

i agree - totally got it wrong.

but in my defence no where did i see 'spouse of british citizen' being mentioned.