ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just to be sure on the Old/New Rules that would apply for me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gotovamsee
Newly Registered

Just to be sure on the Old/New Rules that would apply for me

Post by gotovamsee » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 pm

I have applied for Tier1 General from VFS, Hyderabad, India on this 24th March. And my application was forwarded to deputy high commission on 24th itself as per the message alert I received from VFS on the same day.

Now since there are operation closures in VFS South due to some technical installations here and also due to Easter Holidays in UK I doubt my application would be reaching the high commission lately after 6th April.

Though I am confident that its old rules that would apply for me I felt its nothing wrong to check with masters here. Anyone plz clear my apprehensions since my application reference number was generated on 24th March itself I donot have to bother about the new rules or do I need to worry about the date my application reaching UK High Commission for new rules.

OOOPS I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN ANY STARTED THREAD.
Last edited by gotovamsee on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Just to be sure on the Old/New Rules that would apply fo

Post by dima » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

gotovamsee wrote:I have applied for Tier1 General from VFS, Hyderabad, India on this 24th March. And my application was forwarded to deputy high commission on 24th itself as per the message alert I received from VFS on the same day.

Now since there are operation closures in VFS South due to some technical installations here and also due to Easter Holidays in UK I doubt my application would be reaching the high commission lately after 6th April.

Though I am pretty sure its old rules that would apply for me I felt its nothing wrong to check with masters here. Anyone plz clear my apprehensions since my application reference number was generated on 24th March itself I donot have to bother about the new rules or do I need to worry about the application date reaching UK High Commission for new rules.
Don you worry!!. The day you gave your biomet data will be your date of application.No matter when the High commission receives your application.
Good luck for your visa.
Last edited by dima on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gotovamsee
Newly Registered

Post by gotovamsee » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 pm

That was very quick,

You cleared my worries in no time. Thanks a Ton :)