ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

verification - urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aimless
Newly Registered

verification - urgent

Post by aimless » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 pm

hey all gurus n seniors,

i m planning on applying for Tier 1 (General ) . I have got the bank statements and salary slip / certificate from employer.

I have few Questions -

1. My employer is a properitership firm - does it have any effect on chances of getting Tier 1. ( also do they verify payslips n all - coz i dont wanna tell current employer that i m planning 2 quit)

2. I have Salary statement from a co-op bank. The statement is on continuous stationary in dot matrix with the bank's logo on the background and in regional language ( jst the image of laxmi devi - n name of the bank written in regional language)

3. I have had a heated argument with the manager. Now I fear if they verify my statements i dont know if the bank manager will tell them properly or will spoil my case royally. jst wondering is my concern here valid. i mean do they take the pains to verify at this length.

4. My maintainance is Rs 3,00,000/- ( 3 lakhs ) in FD
hav got the letter from the bank - but the letterhead had got the details of the bank like name n address n other stuff written in regional language - shall i get it translated to english n submit both ? also the FD is in regional lanuage - so will i have 2 submit the translated FD as well ?

5. do i have 2 provide ne other thing ?

Guys ur replies are really needed ... planing 2 apply on 30 or 31 march.

THANK GUYS n keep-up good work for the sake of noobs like me. thnx

vks

Re: verification - urgent

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm

aimless wrote:hey all gurus n seniors,

i m planning on applying for Tier 1 (General ) . I have got the bank statements and salary slip / certificate from employer.

I have few Questions -

1. My employer is a properitership firm - does it have any effect on chances of getting Tier 1. ( also do they verify payslips n all - coz i dont wanna tell current employer that i m planning 2 quit)

HO will verify the validity!

2. I have Salary statement from a co-op bank. The statement is on continuous stationary in dot matrix with the bank's logo on the background and in regional language ( jst the image of laxmi devi - n name of the bank written in regional language)

They expect it to be in English!

3. I have had a heated argument with the manager. Now I fear if they verify my statements i dont know if the bank manager will tell them properly or will spoil my case royally. jst wondering is my concern here valid. i mean do they take the pains to verify at this length.

You should read the guidance form to understand the verification and validation procedure they do!

hav got the letter from the bank - but the letterhead had got the details of the bank like name n address n other stuff written in regional language - shall i get it translated to english n submit both ? also the FD is in regional lanuage - so will i have 2 submit the translated FD as well ?

You should submit both with appropriate covering letter!

Regards,
vks

PRadeep Itnal

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 am

make sure that FD start date and end date mentioned in theletter taken from bank. search topic opened by me Has any one got visa on fixed deposit basis" all te best. translate redional language to english from genuine english translator. with his sign on the page, yes u have to submit originakl copy of ur FD.

milindsm

Re: verification - urgent

Post by milindsm » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:48 pm

aimless wrote:hey all gurus n seniors,

I have few Questions -

You can always say that you are applying for a loan for which you need salary slips stamped and signed....

Just make sure that it is stamped and signed and all salary entries are clearly visible

See to it that the letter from Bank clearly says that "This FD can be liquidated at any time". For non-english language docs, what UK immigration rule say is, "Get it translated from an authorized translator". In this case you may also have to provide the details of translator...!!!

Just enlist what all docs you have attached and then we may help you if anything is missing..!!

aimless
Newly Registered

Post by aimless » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:17 pm

thnx for all the help...

This is the list of documents i m submiting -

1. Passport - for stamping and age verification
2. Original Masters certificate from UK University - Education , UK experience, English language
3. Salary Slips & Bank Statement - Earnings
4. Fixed Deposit & Letter - Maintainance
5. Points based Calculator PDF
6. Covering letter

One question - Does the letterhead needs to be in English as well ?
What if letterhead is not in English but the letter is in English do i have to get the letter translated?

thnx in advance.

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 pm

aimless wrote: One question - Does the letterhead needs to be in English as well ?
What if letterhead is not in English but the letter is in English do i have to get the letter translated?
thnx in advance.
Not sure about this.....experts can comment on this......
one more thing.... if your account is a joint account then get NOC (No Objection Certificate) from joint account holders stating the account holder has no objection if you use the funds in the account for fund maintenance...!!! I'd done the same. I'd also attached photocopy of joint account holder's document that has signature on it e.g. PAN card so that HO can verify the signature...!!!

vks

Post by vks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:55 pm

aimless wrote:thnx for all the help...

This is the list of documents i m submiting -

1. Passport - for stamping and age verification
2. Original Masters certificate from UK University - Education , UK experience, English language
3. Salary Slips & Bank Statement - Earnings
4. Fixed Deposit & Letter - Maintainance
5. Points based Calculator PDF
6. Covering letter

One question - Does the letterhead needs to be in English as well ?

thnx in advance.
Anything that is not in English should be translated to English. HO does not bother to validate it, if it is in other language.
Regards,
vks

s4salil

Post by s4salil » Sat May 08, 2010 4:57 am

You had applied with a joint account ?

What was the outcome? In how many days did you get the visa ?

even I have applied on the basis of joint account (maintenance of funds). I have submitted the NOC letter on a plain paper from the other joint account holder without any other documents.
milindsm wrote:
aimless wrote: One question - Does the letterhead needs to be in English as well ?
thnx in advance.
Not sure about this.....experts can comment on this......
one more thing.... if your account is a joint account then get NOC (No Objection Certificate) from joint account holders stating the account holder has no objection if you use the funds in the account for fund maintenance...!!! I'd done the same. I'd also attached photocopy of joint account holder's document that has signature on it e.g. PAN card so that HO can verify the signature...!!!

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Sat May 08, 2010 7:08 am

Yes... I applied with the joint account. I took NOC from joint account holder and provided a copy of PAN card for photo and signature proof. I got my visa stamped in 15 days

s4salil

Post by s4salil » Sat May 08, 2010 7:39 am

thts gr8, i dint submit any proof like pan, lets c wat happens
they will do a veification probably?
did they do a verification check on your documents?

milindsm wrote:Yes... I applied with the joint account. I took NOC from joint account holder and provided a copy of PAN card for photo and signature proof. I got my visa stamped in 15 days

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Sat May 08, 2010 11:50 am

Well, he didn't ask me for PAN copy or something..... he just said that I can submit it if I think it will be useful.....