ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earning in two countries-Payslip Formats

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_apr2010

Previous Earning in two countries-Payslip Formats

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Hi,

I have query regarding my previous 12 months earning which was earned in two different countries.

Salary for March 09 - August 09 was earned while I was seconded to UK. We used to get UK salary in GBP.

Salary for September 09 - Feb 09 was earned in India which I earned after returning back to India.

I am planning to apply in April 10.
My question is on different formats of salary slip we get in UK and India. While I was in UK we used to get salary slip which probably complied to UK format.
And my Indian salary slip is in different format. This is understandable as I was seconded to UK branch of the company which operates differently.

I can get both of them Sealed and Stamped by my Company.

Do I need to explain this very clearly in my covering letter?. Has somebody applied in similar situation.

Thanks,

vks

Re: Previous Earning in two countries-Payslip Formats

Post by vks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:10 pm

hsmp_apr2010 wrote:Hi,

I have query regarding my previous 12 months earning which was earned in two different countries.

Salary for March 09 - August 09 was earned while I was seconded to UK. We used to get UK salary in GBP.

Salary for September 09 - Feb 09 was earned in India which I earned after returning back to India.

I am planning to apply in April 10.
My question is on different formats of salary slip we get in UK and India. While I was in UK we used to get salary slip which probably complied to UK format.
And my Indian salary slip is in different format. This is understandable as I was seconded to UK branch of the company which operates differently.

I can get both of them Sealed and Stamped by my Company.

Do I need to explain this very clearly in my covering letter?. Has somebody applied in similar situation.

Thanks,
You can apply with different country earnings and yes you need to explain it in covering letter.
Regards,
vks

hsmp_apr2010

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks...

So you mean different country earning can be on different format of payslips? I just need to mention in the covering letter clearly?