ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

inccorect form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnanmirza

inccorect form

Post by adnanmirza » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:28 am

hello guyz,
I applied for the Tier 1 visa for my 4 months old daughter on 2nd March. Home office has rejected that saying I have attached in correct form. I used PBS dependant form.
They have said application form I have used is only valid till 27 Jan 2010. I applied on 2nd March 2010.
The newer dependant form on HO website says it should be used for applications made on or after 12 March 2010. since I applied on 2nd March, how I was supposed to use this form?

Please help

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 am

In my opinion your caseworker is wrong since you used the right form. I used the same form as you for my dependant and I applied on 22nd of Feb and there was no problem.
You can contact HO raising your concern on the way your application was dealt and see if there is an appeal or complaint process Or just reapply with the new form
Goodluck.

devendranadh.b

Post by devendranadh.b » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi adnanmirza,

What version of application form have you used for PBS Dependant?

Thanks,
Dev

adnanmirza

Post by adnanmirza » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm

the one I sent and was rejected had 10/09 written on the footer.

Now I have sent the application again which says 03/10 on the footer.

This version has cost me 3 weeks worth of time. However HO has refunded all the money back