ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependant visa refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

badshahkhan
Newly Registered

dependant visa refusal

Post by badshahkhan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 am

Dear all please if some one can answer my question.
I am on hsmp and applied for my wife to come and join me as dependant. she got refusal because Entry Clearance Officer thought that one of the page of my bank statement was missing. but the matter of the fact is it was on the reverse side of bank statment. As barclays do the statment on both sides now. I was astonished to see how careless they could be to check documents. they have given her the right of appeal. but they have wasted huge amount of time and money. i am just wondering how to deal with them now?
they have given me the right to appeal. what documents do i need to submite? can i write cover letter? can i submit my bank statement again the one which they think is missing?
thank you very much in advance

t-bag

Re :

Post by t-bag » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:25 pm

I would call the embassy first and ask them to re-check the bank statements and review their decision and if they dont want to know, will go for an appeal WITH a cover letter. It takes time, but if all is genuine, it will work, for sure. NEVER EVER give up, NEVER!!

chakku71

Re: dependant visa refusal

Post by chakku71 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 am

badshahkhan wrote:Dear all please if some one can answer my question.
I am on hsmp and applied for my wife to come and join me as dependant. she got refusal because Entry Clearance Officer thought that one of the page of my bank statement was missing. but the matter of the fact is it was on the reverse side of bank statment. As barclays do the statment on both sides now. I was astonished to see how careless they could be to check documents. they have given her the right of appeal. but they have wasted huge amount of time and money. i am just wondering how to deal with them now?
they have given me the right to appeal. what documents do i need to submite? can i write cover letter? can i submit my bank statement again the one which they think is missing?
thank you very much in advance
I really do sympathise with you. Do make a call but I will also advice you to write a letter as this is an official record. usually, they will give a reason for rejection and if it is because they are not convinced of your ability to support the dependent as the cause of rejection-then this fore-sight is grossly negligent. All the best.
BB