ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query to apply for tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandyk
Newly Registered

Urgent Query to apply for tier 1

Post by sandyk » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

I am planning for Tier 1 on 31st March 2010. I am eligible by old rules but by new rules which are going to change from 6th April 2010, I am not eligible. I need the urgent help on the following question.

1. If I post it on 31st March 2010, Do I need bank statement of March 2010. To show maintenance requirement
I have December, Jan and Feb Bank statements.

2. To claim earning points I have 12 months salary slip to show my earnings but I don’t have 12 months bank statements.
Missing 2 bank statements. November 2009 and June 2009. I can't get 2 missing from bank either as they told it will take 7 working day. And there is no other alternative to get it done from branch.

I really appreciate the answer of my query.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandy K

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Query to apply for tier 1

Post by dima » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:41 pm

sandyk wrote:I am planning for Tier 1 on 31st March 2010. I am eligible by old rules but by new rules which are going to change from 6th April 2010, I am not eligible. I need the urgent help on the following question.

1. If I post it on 31st March 2010, Do I need bank statement of March 2010. To show maintenance requirement
I have December, Jan and Feb Bank statements.

2. To claim earning points I have 12 months salary slip to show my earnings but I don’t have 12 months bank statements.
Missing 2 bank statements. November 2009 and June 2009. I can't get 2 missing from bank either as they told it will take 7 working day. And there is no other alternative to get it done from branch.

I really appreciate the answer of my query.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandy K
1. For maint funds , You may not need it as dec, jan and feb will suffice.( 3 months)
2.Is fine , If you can prove sufficient points w/o those statements. if not, you should get it from the Bank ASAP as you have a day left. :?
- You can take e-print and get stamp & signature from bank.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

sandyk
Newly Registered

Post by sandyk » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:53 pm

I need the earning points to be eligible and in my bank there is not estatment.