ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ATTENTION! Urgent Advice needed!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moulie18

ATTENTION! Urgent Advice needed!

Post by moulie18 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:19 pm

HI dears,

My visa is expiring on 31th March and I have an appointment with UKBA tomorrow(30.03.2010).

The problem is I do not have up to date Bank statement and I only printed out using NATWEST online BANKING.

I have been different Natwest branches to STAMP on them but all of them refused to to so. They said it's their policy not to sign(put stamp) in Branch for statements.

I need to be in Croydon at 12:30 tomorrow and I will try to go another branches for stamp on my statements.

Can somebody tell me is there any other way of showing Proof that I got money without Banks' stamp?? (Or how can I have that stamp from NATWEST)?

thanks a lot.

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:38 pm

im afraid theres no other way .. and i know how bad the bank staffs are when it comes to puting a signature or a stamp on the statement for students. I would advice you one thing ... go to any different branch , and you should speak very smartly and professionally to the manager. If he is impressed he might just help you. Good luck anyways.

joh118

Re: ATTENTION! Urgent Advice needed!

Post by joh118 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm

moulie18 wrote:HI dears,

My visa is expiring on 31th March and I have an appointment with UKBA tomorrow(30.03.2010).

The problem is I do not have up to date Bank statement and I only printed out using NATWEST online BANKING.

I have been different Natwest branches to STAMP on them but all of them refused to to so. They said it's their policy not to sign(put stamp) in Branch for statements.

I need to be in Croydon at 12:30 tomorrow and I will try to go another branches for stamp on my statements.

Can somebody tell me is there any other way of showing Proof that I got money without Banks' stamp?? (Or how can I have that stamp from NATWEST)?

thanks a lot.
Yeah, I had the same problem as you. But I applied by post.

Basically I provided print outs from an ATM and I also brought actual copies of statements from months ago. I attached a letter explaining why I couldnt get a proper document and I got my visa!

moulie18

Post by moulie18 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Guys, congratulate me.
I got the visa!

thanks a lot for all

joh118

Post by joh118 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 pm

moulie18 wrote:Guys, congratulate me.
I got the visa!

thanks a lot for all
congrats! How did you get the bank statements?