ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 rejected plz help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

h200123

tier 1 rejected plz help

Post by h200123 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 pm

I have attached employers letter and salary slips. in employer letter my gross salary is mentioned 40k per month. most of the time i get bonus and overtime that is shown in my salary slip and by adding all these i get points
but ECO has not considered my salary slips he just mulitplied 40k with 12 that is 480k. hence i didnt get enough points and it rejected

please help me can i do admin review?

if yes then where to send admin review and what documents do i need to attach with it?

demur123

Re: tier 1 rejected plz help

Post by demur123 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:18 pm

1K= 1000£ , hence you are saying you are getting 40,000 £ a month, makes no sense. please elaborate thanks

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 pm

h200123 wrote:I have attached employers letter and salary slips. in employer letter my gross salary is mentioned 40k per month. most of the time i get bonus and overtime that is shown in my salary slip and by adding all these i get points
but ECO has not considered my salary slips he just mulitplied 40k with 12 that is 480k. hence i didnt get enough points and it rejected

please help me can i do admin review?

if yes then where to send admin review and what documents do i need to attach with it?
It looks like, you should have given only payslips and the Bank statements.There was no need to provide emp letter, if you have sal slips.
Too many documents spoilt the visa!!
However, I guess you do have chances of admin review and getting through it.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

stary100

Post by stary100 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm

[However, I guess you do have chances of admin review and getting through it.[/quote]

Could you please help me ? i have succefully claimed 75+10English

Full story is here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... min+review

Please help