ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier -i dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skumar123a

tier -i dependant

Post by skumar123a » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi,
I am on Tier-I general visa. I am in UK at the moment.
i am getting married on April 7th.
I am going to drop visa for my Wife on April 12th.
I am on Tier-i (General). I am leaving in a house with my friends in sheffield. I got a new rent contract
for my new house in york (place of my work) which will start on April 26th. When i ordered my bank statements the address
will be sheffield address. So if i mention in the cover letter about this will it be fine.
The address on my statements will be my sheffield address, and the address on the new rent contract
will be my york address. So will there be any problem.
If i change my address now it will be
5 - 7 working days. But i will be travelling to India on March 28th.
So i want to keep the addresses different and write about this in covering letter.

Please advice.

Thanks

[iD]

Re: tier -i dependant

Post by [iD] » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:41 pm

if I was you i'd mention all this in a cover letter and in the form put your current address (sheffield) as that is your current address and address in york as your address for correspondence.
satishbellapu wrote:Hi,
I am on Tier-i (General). I am leaving in a house with my friends in sheffield. I got a new rent contract
for my new house in york (place of my work) which will start on April 26th. When i ordered my bank statements the address
will be sheffield address. So if i mention in the cover letter about this will it be fine.
The address on my statements will be my sheffield address, and the address on the new rent contract
So i want to keep the addresses different and write about this in covering letter.

Please advice.

Thanks
Goodluck.

skumar123a

Hi

Post by skumar123a » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:10 pm

HI

Thanks for the reply. But waht about the contract, the contract will hev York address.

[iD]

Re: Hi

Post by [iD] » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm not aware of any requirement that says you have to provide rent contract. not sure if your local BHC asks for it
others please confirm
satishbellapu wrote:HI

Thanks for the reply. But waht about the contract, the contract will hev York address.
Goodluck.

vks

Re: tier -i dependant

Post by vks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm

satishbellapu wrote:Hi,

Please advice.

Thanks
You will not have any problems
Regards,
vks

skumar123a

Hi

Post by skumar123a » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks.
I will provide sheffield water bills for 3 months.
or just provide him with new contract.

erravi
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by erravi » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 pm

HOw long a dependent visa takes from hyderabad ??
satishbellapu wrote:Thanks.
I will provide sheffield water bills for 3 months.
or just provide him with new contract.

ahtesham4all
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependant visa refusal query

Post by ahtesham4all » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Hello,

My wife has recently applied for a visa on 08-03-2010 to enter in the uk.

Unfortunately the visa has been refused on the grounds that, I her husband, was not present at the time of the wedding. I can confirm I was present at the wedding and had come to india on 31st december 2009 which is supported by the immigration entry stamp on my passport.

It seems that assumption is based on the poor quality of my passport copy initially sent to them. However i hav now made the arrangement to sent them a further copy which clearly shows the date I had arrived in india.

Please help me ?
do i have to reapply or is that anything i could notify them that i did go to india at the time of our wedding

Thanks
Sham