ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about the amount in in the "maintenance of funds&

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mir_azam_k
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Query about the amount in in the "maintenance of funds&

Post by mir_azam_k » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm

I am applying for Tier 1 psw visa from UK and I have a query about maintenance of funds.

I am maintaining £800 from 31-12-2009 until 31-03-2010. On 12-mar-2010, I have withdrawn some cash from the account which reduced the balance to £700. But on the same day (after abt 2 hrs), i deposited cash back into the account which reflects on the same day. But on the bank statement the debit shows first which reduced the balance to £700 followed by a credit on the same day which increased the closing balance back to £800 as on 12-Mar-2010.

Can someone please clarify if this is will be an issue if I use this account statement or can I still use this bank statement even though the amount reduced for abt 2 hrs and was credited back and reflects on the same day
as closing balance of $800 on the statement.

many thanks

PRadeep Itnal

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 am

Not an issue... if the balance is intact at the end of the day.... lets seniors also reply

GeneNZ

Post by GeneNZ » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 am

PRadeep Itnal wrote:Not an issue... if the balance is intact at the end of the day.... lets seniors also reply
I would have thought it would be an issue, because its fairly clear on the guidance notes (for Tier 1 General), that the amount should not drop below 2800 pounds for 90 days. Otherwise, if they allowed it, then people would constantly yoyo above and below those figures.

Of course, I have read nothing about the Tier 1 PSW, and I'm sure someone will be able to let you know here.

mir_azam_k
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

I request seniors to plz reply to query abt maint'ce of fund

Post by mir_azam_k » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for your responses friends. Can I please request any of the seniors/experts to look into the original query about maintenance of funds and please reply quickly if possible as it is a bit urgent.

Thanks for your time.

vks

Re: Query about the amount in in the "maintenance of fu

Post by vks » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 am

mir_azam_k wrote:I am applying for Tier 1 psw visa from UK and I have a query about maintenance of funds.

I am maintaining £800 from 31-12-2009 until 31-03-2010. On 12-mar-2010, I have withdrawn some cash from the account which reduced the balance to £700. But on the same day (after abt 2 hrs), i deposited cash back into the account which reflects on the same day. But on the bank statement the debit shows first which reduced the balance to £700 followed by a credit on the same day which increased the closing balance back to £800 as on 12-Mar-2010.

Can someone please clarify if this is will be an issue if I use this account statement or can I still use this bank statement even though the amount reduced for abt 2 hrs and was credited back and reflects on the same day
as closing balance of $800 on the statement.

many thanks

HO is very strict on maintenance funds. IMO, there would be problems, if this is reflected in your statements. HO will carry out verification checks in any case!
Regards,
vks