ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR in under 1 month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ali541

ILR in under 1 month

Post by ali541 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 am

Hi. My wife has been given her ILR in under 1 month. is this a reasonalble time as i was told it could take up to three months. does it depend on the case and the information that you provide.

Her passport has sticker that says reasidence permit and at the bottom it says -Indefinate leave to remain in the UK.

vks

Re: ILR in under 1 month

Post by vks » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 am

ali541 wrote:Hi. My wife has been given her ILR in under 1 month. is this a reasonalble time as i was told it could take up to three months. does it depend on the case and the information that you provide.

Her passport has sticker that says reasidence permit and at the bottom it says -Indefinate leave to remain in the UK.
Not the right forum!

In any case, enjoy the success!
Regards,
vks