ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR successful at croydon PEO on 30Mar10

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cheers2boss

ILR successful at croydon PEO on 30Mar10

Post by cheers2boss » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:37 pm

First of all thank you very much for all the help, this forum rocks....

I got ILR for me/wife/kid from croydon PEO yesterday. Mine was WP+Tier1 with 5 yrs and less than 180 days absence..
Docs asked my caseworker
1) Application
2) Photos
3) Passports
4) all 5 yrs P60's
5) UK KOL test
6) 3 months bank statements
7) Employer letter
8) 3 months payslips

Nothing else apart from this, not a single docuemnt for my dependants....

Hope this info will be useful for others...let me know if you need any further info....

amreenmalik

Post by amreenmalik » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Congrats mate.

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

getting ILR from work permit is not a big thing and no hassle and no need to be nervous, getting ILR from 10 years is hard and need to explain them the stay not exceeded and rest of the things,anyway congrats,

VOLKAN
Newly Registered

Post by VOLKAN » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:42 am

hi mate. congrats first. i would like to know what you suggest me to do if i do not have one of my p60. can it be any problem if i do not give it to the caseworker on the day?

and how can i get a replacement p60?

please advice me.

volkan

cheers2boss

Post by cheers2boss » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 pm

As per UK law every company has to issue P60, ask ur employer. Alternatively provide the payslips for all these 5 years and see if u can convince case worker.

Experts share your comments pls....

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 pm

VOLKAN wrote:hi mate. congrats first. i would like to know what you suggest me to do if i do not have one of my p60. can it be any problem if i do not give it to the caseworker on the day?

please advice me.

volkan
hi volkan, i answered your query in the other post, here's a copy -

3 originals and one copy p60 should not be a problem but if you are really worried just contact your local tax office (you can get their contact number from HMRC website) and request them to send you the tax details for that particular year. You can tell them that you are due to apply for your ILR and have a missing P60, they get these requests at regular basis so are well aware of what info to send you. They are quite quick too so don't worry

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Volkan wrote:
hi mate. congrats first. i would like to know what you suggest me to do if i do not have one of my p60. can it be any problem if i do not give it to the caseworker on the day?

please advice me.

volkan
You do not need to worry about just a year P60 missing mate. I will suggest that you get all your payslips (get copies from ur the company/ies, if necessary) and get equivalent bank stmt to confirm your payslips for that year. Bingo :lol:

Alternatetively, get your tax summaries from the HMR&C for the whole period you are claiming for your ILR,

All the best!

VOLKAN
Newly Registered

Post by VOLKAN » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 am

thanks for your answers guys. I will contact hmrc tomorrow to get a copy of p60 missing.