ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous earnings employer letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ammu12345

previous earnings employer letter

Post by ammu12345 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

hi ...ive got a a question regarding employment letter template . It does not state the salary credit date, is that okay? I mean if i got paid 1000 pounds on the 26th of dec ...do i hav to write the exact day or just the month would be okay?

another question is regarding my situation as i get paid accommodation allowance every week in my account. 4 different dates during the month. do i have to show on the letter the date of each of the payments or just month saying i have earned (sum of the 4 payements) would be okay? confused since i get paid 5 times a month 4 of them are my allowances and one of them is my salary??....help neeeded!!

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: previous earnings employer letter

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 am

ammu12345 wrote:hi ...ive got a a question regarding employment letter template . It does not state the salary credit date, is that okay? I mean if i got paid 1000 pounds on the 26th of dec ...do i hav to write the exact day or just the month would be okay?

another question is regarding my situation as i get paid accommodation allowance every week in my account. 4 different dates during the month. do i have to show on the letter the date of each of the payments or just month saying i have earned (sum of the 4 payements) would be okay? confused since i get paid 5 times a month 4 of them are my allowances and one of them is my salary??....help neeeded!!
As you are getting paid 5 times a month, I would suggest to get the letter with the credit dates to avoid confusion to the case worker. If I was you, I would also clearly mention which payments are allowance and which is salary.

ammu12345

Post by ammu12345 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 am

dont u think it will look weird with 3 pages long employment letter?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 pm

ammu12345 wrote:dont u think it will look weird with 3 pages long employment letter?
I wouldnt be bothered if it is helping my case by making the case workers' job easy. :)

vks

Re: previous earnings employer letter

Post by vks » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 pm

ammu12345 wrote:hi ...ive got a a question regarding employment letter template . It does not state the salary credit date, is that okay? I mean if i got paid 1000 pounds on the 26th of dec ...do i hav to write the exact day or just the month would be okay?

It is your responsibility to make the life of CW as easy as possible. So provide a table which details all the details for the number of payments and embed that table into the emaployer letter. Also ensure that the amount is exactly matching with that of the amount credited to the bank. This would avoid delay in the procesing of your application,as well.

Is accomodation a part of your payment package? If yes, then you need to prove that one as well. As HO guideline says that any allowance, which is re-imbursed will not be consired for earnings points
Regards,
vks

ammu12345

Post by ammu12345 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:38 pm

yes it is part of my contract and is not reimbursment of what i actually paid....i get fixed allowance every week.....how do you think i should show it?? each payment ? just worried that the letter would be 3 pages long!

vks

Post by vks » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm

ammu12345 wrote:yes it is part of my contract and is not reimbursment of what i actually paid....i get fixed allowance every week.....how do you think i should show it?? each payment ? just worried that the letter would be 3 pages long!
As I said earlier, it is upto individual preferences and the best way to present yourself.

Give it a thought and go ahead!
Regards,
vks