ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Tier 2 based on future earning or Past 12 months earning

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jonate
Newly Registered

Is Tier 2 based on future earning or Past 12 months earning

Post by Jonate » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm

I want to ask if the Salary for Tier 2 General checked on your current offer with your sponsor and the expected future earning, or based on what you have earned on the past 12 months?

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 am

tier 2 requires future earnings... but when it comes to extending the (tier 2) visa UKBA will check if you were paid the minimum amount as mentioned in guidance documents for each job title. So make sure you and your employer choose job title very carefully and that salary for that job is not lower than what is recommended by UKBA otherwise your app for renewal will have complications

regards

Jonate
Newly Registered

Post by Jonate » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:24 pm

arsenal49 wrote:tier 2 requires future earnings... but when it comes to extending the (tier 2) visa UKBA will check if you were paid the minimum amount as mentioned in guidance documents for each job title. So make sure you and your employer choose job title very carefully and that salary for that job is not lower than what is recommended by UKBA otherwise your app for renewal will have complications

regards
Do you know what is the minimum recommended or where I can get it for a Care Home Manager - Health

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/emplo ... fpractice/

there are pdf documents on right hand side of the page. select the one relevant to you as i dont know much about your profession and cant look for it myself

regards