ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

still waiting.....4eufam

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iluvireland

still waiting.....4eufam

Post by iluvireland » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 pm

hello every body,,,i m new in this forum. i want to say thank to all member of this forum. specially ben(guru).

i got tem stamp4 last sep 09,,,,for 6 month, my wife n me we both use to work, my wife left job jan 10 due to heavy pregnancy then we got a lovely son on 10 march 2010,,,,, also she is not able to work next few month.
now my question is wat gonna happen my
aplication for eu fam,,,,PLSSS HELP :

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi iluvireland.Did your 6 months finished yet or not because if you got temporary stamp 4 in September, it means your 6 months are already gone. You didn't get any reply yet form DOJ? Did you inform DOJ about your wife and family latest satiation ? I am asking all these questions because my EU wife lost job last week aswell and my 6 months will finish in end of April but I dont know what to do. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Take care

iluvireland

still waiting.....4eufam pls help

Post by iluvireland » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 pm

hello rody,,,,,you right, i got tem stamp4 in oct 09,,,will exp end of april, still now i havent got any response from them, yes i imformed them my wife is pgnt,,,,but i didnt let them know my wife left job.i will send them my son birth cert and p45,
i am also thinking engage her in a privete course and register fas for job.
that cud me mean she ex..ing eu trity rite,

whats ur plan to do now? pls let me know if you have gud idea

tnks al

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Dont know exactly what to do iluvireland.My wife will get her P45 next week and then maybe i will send her P45 to DOJ. And lets see what happen after that.I think the problem to register her in course, you have to show lot of money in her or your account to prove DOJ that she has enough money to support herself during her studies.Maybe i will register my wife in some course aswell.I exactly dont know what to do ?
Anybody have some suggestions pls????

iluvireland

help pls

Post by iluvireland » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:37 pm

hello roddy,,, do you know nearly how much she have to show,,,?
i saw eu treaty rights explanation,,,they said any one can be active job seeker ....it means they ex...ing eu treaty right,! is that true?

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:45 pm

No idea how mush you have to show.No exact amount written anywhere.
You are right about job seeker Law but the problem is sometime DOJ make excuse and refuse visa and it happened to one of my friend, her husband lost the job nearly 2 months before her 6 months end and she even informed DOJ but still they refused her visa.
So i have no idea what to do and the bigger problem is, I have no time to do anything as my 6 months will finish end of April and its nearly impossibe for my wife to find another job that quickly.
I think only that person can answer our question, who have sam kind of experience.
So pls reply us, if anybody had same satiation in the past??