ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu spouse has part time job without contract!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

koded

Eu spouse has part time job without contract!

Post by koded » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi all, We moved to Ireland 2 weeks ago and my eu spouse got a part time job after 5 days we moved to Ireland but employer will not issue contract since she is being tested for the job. Are there a way to still make application for Residence card in this condition? We dont want to put pressure on her employer to issue contract as she really need the job for us to survive here.
I got the one month stay from the airport from the day of arrival.
Thanks for your comments.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi Koded,
Ask your wife's employer to write a letter stating the she is working in the company and provide payslips that will do.
I applied for my residence card in September 2009 I never provided any contract just job letter and payslips. When I applied my wife was working full time but after 3 and half months she was working only 10 hours a week and my application was successful.
Good luck!

koded

Post by koded » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:04 am

thank so much rebel. I will just do that. Although she is yet to get her first salary. She works for a couple of days. but her employer is a very nice person and I hope that he will issue a letter. Actually she suppose to be working full time but they are cutting hours due "bad" business.
Perhaps after next week we can ask for the letter.
thanks a lot

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:10 am

I think your wife will need a tax credit certificate as well because they require that if you don't have a recent P60 so ask your wife to register her job as soon as possible.
and with that all you need is 2 recent payslips and letter from employer.
I am sure you have a complete knowledge of required documents but still posting a link. This might help.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP08000033

koded

Post by koded » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 am

thanks for the website link. yeah, I know the requirement but I never take notice that a current letter from employer will be enough until now.
We will check for the p60 or tax certificate registeration and make an application for it.
Cheers!