ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fresh application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

laleh
Newly Registered

fresh application

Post by laleh » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:19 pm

as i told u before they rejected us because :
they were not satisfied by our job experience letter and didn't accept uk embassy certification of our docs.
now we (my husband+I) want to do fresh application.
i really need your help to tell me an acceptable format of work experience.

would u pls. help and give us good advice to win the hsmp
best wishes for all my friends
laleh

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:33 pm

You could do a couple of things.

- Use the search facility and browse through the loder topics. A lot of people have suffered the same problem where their work experience was not recognised due to various reasons. Understanding them is an important step.
- Secondly, read the Case worker's manual on work experience. It is available as a link from http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=5195. You will then be able to understand what the case worker is looking for.

There is no generic work experience letter that you can use. It will vary from person to person, job to job and industry to industry.

laleh
Newly Registered

Post by laleh » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:00 pm

dear mwazir
thanks alot for your answer. u can't imagin how much u made me happy.
u now i think our new letter is exactly what they want (according to the site which u sent me)

again thanks alot

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:49 pm

Good luck with your application. Remember that this does not guarentee you points for work experience as the case worker still has to concur with your documents.