ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

re.. hsmp to tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bt

re.. hsmp to tier1

Post by bt » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 pm

hi vks / ramesh

can you pls confirm that one of my mate has got hsmp approval now he wants to extend his visa to tier1 . but he is confussed on english section. he has got bachelor in english also he has got master degree from university which is in Hindi language. last time when he applied he got points for bachelor degree with master...and this time he 'll tick on option which says that already satisfied in previous hsmp ext. is this okay ......pls confirm asap.

cheers

vks

Re: re.. hsmp to tier1

Post by vks » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 pm

bt wrote:hi vks / ramesh

can you pls confirm that one of my mate has got hsmp approval now he wants to extend his visa to tier1 . but he is confussed on english section. he has got bachelor in english also he has got master degree from university which is in Hindi language. last time when he applied he got points for bachelor degree with master...and this time he 'll tick on option which says that already satisfied in previous hsmp ext. is this okay ......pls confirm asap.

cheers
Should be fine
Regards,
vks

bt

Post by bt » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:19 pm

thanks vks

so does not mater if it is hindi...or they only count master.....is that correct.

[quote="vks"][quote="bt"]hi vks / ramesh

can you pls confirm that one of my mate has got hsmp approval now he wants to extend his visa to tier1 . but he is confussed on english section. he has got bachelor in english also he has got master degree from university which is in Hindi language. last time when he applied he got points for bachelor degree with master...and this time he 'll [color=brown]tick on option which says that already satisfied in previous hsmp ext[/color]. is this okay ......pls confirm asap.

cheers[/quote]

[color=brown]Should be fine[/color][/quote]

vks

Post by vks » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 pm

bt wrote:thanks vks

so does not mater if it is hindi...or they only count master.....is that correct.

vks wrote:
bt wrote:hi vks / ramesh

cheers
Should be fine
Well, my answer was specific to my highlighted part of your question!

When you say that the degree was in Hindi, can you find the university and the degree on the PBS calculator?

What did he submit for English language proof, when he first submitted for the HSMP? (I presume that he submitted his Bachelors!)
Regards,
vks

bt

Post by bt » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 pm

hi

he submitted bachelor degree with university letter which says it is english also master degree in hindi..... yes his university is in pbs calculater also master degree but that says only master in arts..

[quote="vks"][quote="bt"]thanks vks

[quote="vks"][quote="bt"]hi vks / ramesh

can you pls confirm that one of my mate has got hsmp approval now he wants to extend his visa to tier1 . but he is confussed on english section. he has got bachelor in english also he has got master degree from university which is in Hindi language. last time when he applied he got points for bachelor degree with master...and this time he 'll [color=brown]tick on option which says that already satisfied in previous hsmp ext[/color]. is this okay ......pls confirm asap.

cheers[/quote]

[color=brown]Should be fine[/color][/quote][/quote]

[color=brown]Well, my answer was specific to my highlighted part of your question!

When you say that the degree was in Hindi, can you find the university and the degree on the PBS calculator?

What did he submit for English language proof, when he first submitted for the HSMP? (I presume that he submitted his Bachelors!)
[/color][/quote]

vks

Post by vks » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Then why should he submit the master's degree this time?
Regards,
vks

bt

Post by bt » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 pm

sorry vks i am confussed. but according to hsmp to tier1 they need master degree. don't tak e me wrong pls. tell me whether he should submit m.a degree this time or not ...
thanks

[quote="vks"][color=brown]Then why should he submit the master's degree this time?[/color][/quote]

vks

Post by vks » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

bt wrote:sorry vks i am confussed. but according to hsmp to tier1 they need master degree. don't tak e me wrong pls. tell me whether he should submit m.a degree this time or not ...
thanks

vks wrote:Then why should he submit the master's degree this time?
Well Ask your friend to take a look at the Tier 1 General forms
Regards,
vks