ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what to do now ???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

what to do now ???

Post by aj_sp_007 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:16 pm

applied for hsmp got rejected . was awarded o points in everything..whereas my documents were properly made.
what to do now ? can i re apply again without methioning that i applied earlier.please help in a total mess...
if there is ne other scheme for any other country please let me know im from india.

aj_sp_007
________
roor bong
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:37 pm

whereas my documents were properly made
Unfortunatly not so in the assessment of the case worker. I am suprised it is 0, didnt you get any points for even age?
can i re apply again without methioning that i applied earlier
You dont need to mention it but they will know anyway. They have your name and other details and you will have the same reference number. Why dont you want them to know you are reapplying?

You also have the option of appealing against their decision. I dont know the reasons of your rejection or the quality of documentation you have submitted. I would advise you to review what you send them and see in what areas you can strengthen your application.

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:38 pm

why not reapply..if you can afford it.

they will definitely know you have applied b4 and will compare what you submitted with what you are submitting now, so make sure you are consistent.

I believe you were refused because of verification ..cant remember clearly now?
My bow has been renewed