ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

address change

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wpp
Newly Registered

address change

Post by wpp » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:42 pm

hiya, on IT work permit ,if I change my address ,do i need to notify WORK PERMITS Uk or not.
thanks

mhunjn

Post by mhunjn » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:57 pm

Which address are you talking of here?... Your residence address or your employer's address?... or is it the case that you have changed your employer?

wpp
Newly Registered

Post by wpp » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:19 pm

My address.havent changed the company ,and company address is still the same, I have moved from where i used to live, so do i need to tell work permit if my personal address changes.thanks

mhunjn

Post by mhunjn » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:33 pm

Can't see why you need to do so?...

The only address WP are bothered about is your employer's.

vin123
Member of Standing

Re: address change

Post by vin123 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:38 pm

WP office does not keep your residency details on their files.
But the HMRC tax records do have, and its important too. Give them a call by quoting your NI no and request them to update your address. Should be pretty straight forward.
wpp wrote:hiya, on IT work permit ,if I change my address ,do i need to notify WORK PERMITS Uk or not.
thanks