ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous earning paid in one go

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yjtt
Newly Registered

previous earning paid in one go

Post by yjtt » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi all, I have been your kind info all times and now i gotta go question.

Previous earning::
I am currently hold psw visa and have 2 jobs
one is mainly through office hour and the other one is part time research uk market.
i have been paid from main job every month and total 20000 for last 12 months and market research job earned me 22000 in one go. my boss paid tax and I received it 1 of april which is in the end of 6 contract. my both bosses will provide letter, contract, and accountant tax confirming letters
Do i still need to show bank statement for second job or as long as i provide 2 evidence and should be alright?

main thing is one go payment sounds pretty risky but i have no other option.
give me some help please all!!

GeneNZ

Re: previous earning paid in one go

Post by GeneNZ » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:25 am

yjtt wrote:Hi all, I have been your kind info all times and now i gotta go question.

Previous earning::
I am currently hold psw visa and have 2 jobs
one is mainly through office hour and the other one is part time research uk market.
i have been paid from main job every month and total 20000 for last 12 months and market research job earned me 22000 in one go. my boss paid tax and I received it 1 of april which is in the end of 6 contract. my both bosses will provide letter, contract, and accountant tax confirming letters
Do i still need to show bank statement for second job or as long as i provide 2 evidence and should be alright?

main thing is one go payment sounds pretty risky but i have no other option.
give me some help please all!!
If I understand correctly, you are showing letter, contract and accountant tax for each job. You have bank statements for the first job, but not the second? If I am correct in my understanding, then you will still need bank statements for both jobs.

The guidance notes says you need two different sources of evidence for each job you are claiming. So you need evidence from both employers, and evidence corroborating the two different employers, which is most likely the bank statement. So unless I'm misunderstanding, then yes you will need bank statements for the second job.

yjtt
Newly Registered

How about one go payment?

Post by yjtt » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 pm

thanks for your answer. :)
I may to prepare whole bank statements as well as payslips then.

BUT I don't see anyone got paid in one go.
if I can prove it with bank statement and employer letter then should be ok??
Tax has been paid already.

what do you think?

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: How about one go payment?

Post by pkumar » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 pm

I think UKBA will definately enquire (call employer, get his earning details, etc) about it ... almost certain.