ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Not Stamping Payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vini11
Newly Registered

Employer Not Stamping Payslip

Post by vini11 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Hello All,
I know this query has been asked many times but my payslip is having a digital signature & rubberstamp image hence re posting this:

My current & ex employer are not ready to stamp my payslips.They say that they are not authorized to do so.

I have tried all sorts of arguements but they are unwilling.
My payslip has a company stamp in blue color & HR signature but those are images/digital signatures, also the footer reads as : ** This certificate is computer generated and it does not require any signature and stamp in original **

Will this suffice or still do I need to get them signed.

How about printning the payslip on company letter head? Can try this also with HR, will this also need to be signed or merely printing them will be enough.
What could be other possible workarounds for this?
One thing I dont understand is why they are unwilling to stamp a piece of paper,something which they are paid for :x

vks

Re: Employer Not Stamping Payslip

Post by vks » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:03 pm

vini11 wrote:Hello All,
I know this query has been asked many times but my payslip is having a digital signature & rubberstamp image hence re posting this:

My current & ex employer are not ready to stamp my payslips.They say that they are not authorized to do so.

I have tried all sorts of arguements but they are unwilling.
My payslip has a company stamp in blue color & HR signature but those are images/digital signatures, also the footer reads as : ** This certificate is computer generated and it does not require any signature and stamp in original **

Will this suffice or still do I need to get them signed.

How about printning the payslip on company letter head? Can try this also with HR, will this also need to be signed or merely printing them will be enough.
What could be other possible workarounds for this?
One thing I dont understand is why they are unwilling to stamp a piece of paper,something which they are paid for :x
Get a letter from the employer on the letter head
Regards,
vks

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Tell them that u r applying for a loan and that the bank is not ready to accept ONLY digitally signed payslips. Somebody from finance dept. can do it...!!! otherwise, as the above post says, get salary certificate on company letter head...!!! I did the same thing...!!