ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

appealer
Newly Registered

tier 1 appeal

Post by appealer » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi there my hsmp extention refused due short of earnings and my hearing due in april ,if anyone gone through same case or any sugestion for my tier 1 appeal will be much appreciated.

TTOE

Re: tier 1 appeal

Post by TTOE » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:01 pm

appealer wrote:Hi there my hsmp extention refused due short of earnings and my hearing due in april ,if anyone gone through same case or any sugestion for my tier 1 appeal will be much appreciated.

when you say short in earnings what do you mean. What was the point claimed under the earnings section and what point were you awarded?

The short in earnings you mean-you did not earn enough or part of the earnings you claimed were missed out?

Did you earn enough to get you the point you needed, do you have documentary evidence you can produce to proof this to the Judge or did you miss out earnings you should have included in you 1st application?

Please explain to allow for good suggestions! Be Positive!

appealer
Newly Registered

tier 1 appeal

Post by appealer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi there i appreciate for your reply,
basically i have claimed 25 points in earnings,they awarded me 20 points, couple of months salaries fall outside 12 months but within 15 months so those were not considered cuz they were not consecutive,but there are some other credits at same time but i thought it would be sufficent so i din't took in consideration,due to 5 points i was refused ,can i take those credits now which are part of self employment and PAYE , i got bank statement and payslips for PAYE for some part of earning and bank statement for self employment, shall i request these earnings to reconsider with new accountant t statement or any other option? my hearing is soon.

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm

appealer wrote:Hi there i appreciate for your reply,
basically i have claimed 25 points in earnings,they awarded me 20 points, couple of months salaries fall outside 12 months but within 15 months so those were not considered cuz they were not consecutive,but there are some other credits at same time but i thought it would be sufficent so i din't took in consideration,due to 5 points i was refused ,can i take those credits now which are part of self employment and PAYE , i got bank statement and payslips for PAYE for some part of earning and bank statement for self employment, shall i request these earnings to reconsider with new accountant t statement or any other option? my hearing is soon.
Have you submitted those self -emp docs during the Application.
If not, am afraid you can not submit any new docs during appeal. Let mods/gurus comment on this.
IMO, you may look for taking help from Immi solicitors.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

appealer
Newly Registered

tier 1 appeal

Post by appealer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:04 pm

yes i have submitted self emplymnt docs at the time of appliation,the points which where awarded me are combination of self empl n PAYE.these credits which i will be submitting are of same time, before the date of application.
wut sort of docs should i submit to support to my appeal.

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 pm

appealer wrote:yes i have submitted self emplymnt docs at the time of appliation,the points which where awarded me are combination of self empl n PAYE.these credits which i will be submitting are of same time, before the date of application.
wut sort of docs should i submit to support to my appeal.
As per your initial post, you have not considered few credits during the application.But now you feel that you need to add them as a part of your self emp n PAYE. Fair enough. As a matter of fact, you can submit letter from the accountant, HMRC letter, self assement etc for these earnings, But these docs will be considered NEW in the appeal, as you have NOT disclosed these docs during your application. :?
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

appealer
Newly Registered

tier 1 appeal

Post by appealer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm

wut are the chances for this appeal.

appealer
Newly Registered

Post by appealer » Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 pm

my hearing date has been postponed by ait ,cuz they want docs to be submit by respondent within 28 days ,thus it leads to consequences.