ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintance fund advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhavya
Newly Registered

maintance fund advice

Post by bhavya » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 am

Hi Seniors
I had big confution about maintance fund
Is the maintance fund of 2800 pound calculate on day basis or minute basis.
I had balance of 2800 pound each day but some days i withdrawl some money and it fall down by 200 or 300 pound down but at the closing banking hour it gone again back to more than 2800 pound.
Please advice for this to me .
Kind regards

npanglia

Re: maintance fund advice

Post by npanglia » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 am

bhavya wrote:Hi Seniors
I had balance of 2800 pound each day but some days i withdrawl some money and it fall down by 200 or 300 pound down but at the closing banking hour it gone again back to more than 2800 pound.
Kind regards
Although Seniors will advice, I believe that all your transactions will be reflecting in your bank statements. Which says your balance has dipped and does not qualify for 10 points of maintenance funds.

You will need to maintain this balance consistently for 3 months without fail.

GeneNZ

Re: maintance fund advice

Post by GeneNZ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 am

bhavya wrote:Hi Seniors
Kind regards
I think a number of people have encountered this problem, and the concensus is that the Case workers tend to be very pedantic about maintainence funds. On the safe (unfortunate) side I would restart my 90 days from the day the funds dipped below. But then again, I'm sure different people have different experiences.

dev106
BANNED

Post by dev106 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Same thing happened to few of friends:-( whose balance got dropped by just a PENNY..n their visa got rejected..which is unfortunate...

So, I'm afraid you can't claim the 10 points for the funds as it was not consistant for the 3months period.

Anyway, I wish you all the best ..:-)