ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mmaintenance funds for dependants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Globe
Newly Registered

mmaintenance funds for dependants

Post by Globe » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

Hi,
I just want to clear the maintenance funds for the dependants.

UKBA says the the maintenance funds should have £800+ £533*no of dependants. And also they say at one place the fund should not fall below £533.

Do we have £800 +£533* no of dependants for the 3months period or at least £533 for the 3 months period and while at the time of application it should be £800+£533*noof dependants.

Can some clear this for me?

Globe

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: mmaintenance funds for dependants

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 am

Globe wrote:Hi,
I just want to clear the maintenance funds for the dependants.

UKBA says the the maintenance funds should have £800+ £533*no of dependants. And also they say at one place the fund should not fall below £533.

Do we have £800 +£533* no of dependants for the 3months period or at least £533 for the 3 months period and while at the time of application it should be £800+£533*noof dependants.

Can some clear this for me?

Globe
£800 + £533*no of depandants for three month period. Anyday shouldnot have less than this in that three months.