ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused as i did not stamped FLR for my previous jobs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nmayur2000
Newly Registered

ILR refused as i did not stamped FLR for my previous jobs

Post by nmayur2000 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:59 pm

dear friend i am in need of some seroius help ,

I am working in the uk since 2001 sep ,and i was eligible for a ILR in 2008 MAY .
but i was not granted as i did not stamped my FLR
has any one has any vision for this .
I dnt know if i can get my ILR after 10 years .
plz any help on thi swill be appreciated

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:07 pm

What do you actually mean? You let your visa expire, and thus became an overstayer? If you don't mean that, what do you mean?
John

SING_IT
Newly Registered

stamping FLR

Post by SING_IT » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi,

You need to do FLR only if you have spent 6 months with the employer or your current FLR runs out. What was your case? At one point did you not have any valid stamping on your passport?

Regards,
S

senthil78
Member of Standing

Re: ILR refused as i did not stamped FLR for my previous job

Post by senthil78 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:41 pm

nmayur2000 wrote:dear friend i am in need of some seroius help ,

I am working in the uk since 2001 sep ,and i was eligible for a ILR in 2008 MAY .
has any one has any vision for this .
I dnt know if i can get my ILR after 10 years .
plz any help on thi swill be appreciated
We can advise you only if you explain in detail of the statement "but i was not granted as i did not stamped my FLR"

vinseh

Re: stamping FLR

Post by vinseh » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm

SING_IT wrote:Hi,

You need to do FLR only if you have spent 6 months with the employer or your current FLR runs out. What was your case? At one point did you not have any valid stamping on your passport?

Regards,
S
hi you need to get your facts right...you are required to get your flr asap depending on your current visa status i.e. if you are changing employers and have already had a wp then within 6 months but in any case before the expiry of your previous leave to remain. where did you get this - 'You need to do FLR only if you have spent 6 months with the employer'??? it's completely wrong.

you should check what the home office approval letter says, it usually says how soon you need to get your flr sorted...

tintin

Post by tintin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 pm

As everyone says, please post your immigration history in detail. The general rule was that once your work permit or HSMP is approved you have to obtain the FLR within 6 months and in any case before your present leave to remain expires.