ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some advice

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

danQ
Newly Registered

Need some advice

Post by danQ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

hi guys

last week on 30 march i had an appointment at PEO in Croydon and at the counter when i submitted my documents the lady replied to me that your application is valid but there are further enquires that need to be made on your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquires can be made.

and so she give me this letter and told me that your documents will be come to your house by post?Does any one has gone through the same situation and does any one got the visa(student visa) after this type of thing.?

Please help me

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: Need some advice

Post by Tier 4 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm

danQ wrote:hi guys

last week on 30 march i had an appointment at PEO in Croydon and at the counter when i submitted my documents the lady replied to me that your application is valid but there are further enquires that need to be made on your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquires can be made.

and so she give me this letter and told me that your documents will be come to your house by post?Does any one has gone through the same situation and does any one got the visa(student visa) after this type of thing.?

Please help me
Yea, I faced the same situation once in Croydon back at 2006, lady asked me to send my application by post. So I send it at the very same day and got visa after a month exactly. So don’t worry, different people gave different thoughts to this though, some says that happens when they too busy or some time just randomly decrease the queue. Anyways best of luck.
N/A