ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Visa status

Post by Senonthachil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 am

Hello all

I just got an SMS from VFS Bangalore saying that, my processed application is sent to my address on 7th April 2010. It does not say whether its approved or not. In the email notification, online enquiry tracker also same story, any clue? I'm all restless here

Desperately
Senon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Visa status

Post by dima » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 am

Senonthachil wrote:Hello all

I just got an SMS from VFS Bangalore saying that, my processed application is sent to my address on 7th April 2010. It does not say whether its approved or not. In the email notification, online enquiry tracker also same story, any clue? I'm all restless here

Desperately
Senon
Relax....
No one can predict whats in the closed envelop.It all depends on the specific case( docs etc) submitted to the HO. 8)
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

s19779

Re: Visa status

Post by s19779 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Senonthachil wrote:Hello all

Desperately
Senon

You cannot predict from the status but you can call and ask the courier guy or VFS if it is a small envelope or a big package.

If it a big package then your visa is stamped and all documents are returned and if it is a small envelope or packet it is just your passport and it is rejected.

Of course it will not be the same in all situations and this scenario is for Tier 1 general outside UK and an experience of my friend.

Do not worry about it and hope for the best.

My wishes for you to get thru.

Regards

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Post by Senonthachil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Thank you so much for the replies, even I have the same opinion that i cannot predict whats there inside, but curiosity and anxiety kills me :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

s19779

Post by s19779 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Let us know once you get your documents back.

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:40 pm

All The Best bro !!
it will be stamped dnt wry :) Hope for best and get best !!
Good Luck !!

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Post by Senonthachil » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:50 pm

With all the prayers, all the mercy from Gods, and all you guys from immigrationboards, i finally got it stamped!

Thank you so much to you all for all the support and help and the precious words to comfort me yesterday!

Thank you all!!!

My timelines
Submitted on 19th March 2010
at Bangalore VFS
set to process on 24th March 2010
approved and dispatched on 7th April 2010
Received passport on 8th April 2010

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Congrats dear :)
verry happy :)