ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Limited company/Agency/client- Employer letter for T1 G

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dima
Member of Standing

Limited company/Agency/client- Employer letter for T1 G

Post by dima » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Hiya,
I have been wanting to ask these queries since a long time, and here I am jotting down few importnat points which needs to be discussed.
This is the scenario:
1. I work for the Client: "AAA" hired via agency "BBB".
2. Ageny: "BBB" , via whom I have been hired to work for the client "AAA" and also they make payments to my Limited company "CCC".
3. Limited Umbrela Company: "CCC", Via whom My pay gets credited to my Bank account every month and I can see my sal slips( Gross and net),Employement contract with AAA etc details on their portal.

My queries are:
1.When I Apply for my Tier1 Extension , from whom should I get the Employer letter/ Pay slips stamped & signed(Client, Ageny Or limited Umbrela company)?? :?

2. My sal structure is basically per day pay basis, but the sal is paid every month.So, If I take any day or two off in a month, I am not paid for that day and consequently my gross pay varies every month according to my absences from work.In this case, What needs to written in the Employer letter ?Simply be per day= GBP xxx and Gross =GBP xxx*12 OR should it be specific to every month's gross as per my leaves taken in a particular month.

3. My pay slip has 2 parts
Part1 has the Net sal per month details.
(Gross Taxable income-NI-tax)
Part2: Consolidated slips has the following details
Gross per month: GBP xxxx
Limited company fee:GBP xxx
Employers's Tax: GBP xxx
Contractors Total Gross taxable income : GBP yyyy

In this case what should be gross? GBP xxxx or GBP yyyy.

Any suggestions are welcome. :)
Last edited by dima on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:53 am

bump!! :o

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 am

No takers for this query... :shock:

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Limited company/Agency/client- Employer letter for T1 G

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 pm

dima wrote:Hiya,
I have been wanting to ask these queries since a long time, and here I am jotting down few importnat points which needs to be discussed.
This is the scenario:
2. Ageny: "BBB" , via whom I have been hired to work for the client "AAA" and also they make payments to my Limited company "CCC".
3. Limited Umbrela Company: "CCC", Via whom My pay gets credited to my Bank account every month and I can see my sal slips( Gross and net),Employement contract with AAA etc details on their portal.

My queries are:
1.When I Apply for my Tier1 Extension , from whom should I get the Employer letter/ Pay slips stamped & signed(Client, Ageny Or limited Umbrela company)?? :?

Umbrella Company

2. My sal structure is basically per day pay basis, but the sal is paid every month.So, If I take any day or two off in a month, I am not paid for that day and consequently my gross pay varies every month according to my absences from work.In this case, What needs to written in the Employer letter ?Simply be per day= GBP xxx and Gross =GBP xxx*12 OR should it be specific to every month's gross as per my leaves taken in a particular month.

Gross taxable every month

Contractors Toal gross taxable Income

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Limited company/Agency/client- Employer letter for T1 G

Post by dima » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
dima wrote:Hiya,
This is the scenario:

My queries are:

Umbrella Company

Gross taxable every month

Contractors Toal gross taxable Income

Tx Sushil for the reply. :)
All through the day, I was wondering, no one is replying my query. :twisted: :roll: