ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice About Divorce(Non EU Spouse on 4EUFAM Stamp)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AlexPitson
BANNED

Post by AlexPitson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:35 pm

There are many cases seen where spouse been toucher by other partner.Most of cases women take all the advantage.It's very difficult to handle such situtaion.For more information on divorce visit

[Advertising removed by Moderator]

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Now people I don't want to start an argumen, I myself am married to a Non Eu and I'm from Ireland we have been married 4 years and have a child genuine marriage.....but I'm sick of hearing about these sham marriages even met a few couples who have done it....if you can even call them couples!!! I find it amazing that bang on 3 years their marriages are no longer working out.....

It really drives me mad all of these people trying to take advantages of loop holes in the system.........it took my husband and myself three years to get his residency sorted out (we don't live in ireland....in the end had to go to European commission). So this trend of only been married for 3 years then divorcing is going to become blantanly obvious to the minister and make it ten times harder for spouses and family members who are genuinely entitled to live in this country!

OP I'm not saying your in this situation you could be genuinely married/split up etc....but its so hard to tell real from fake now adays!!!!