ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 (General) Processing Time for VFS Delhi

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:11 am

Hi Smarty,

Hope u r having gr8 time in Wales. I didnt understand what you meant by that u had to enter UK before end of 28 days after grant of visa. Please also let me know why u need to go back before expiry of 90 days after you have come back to India.

Raj
smarty1277 wrote:
muditmalhotra wrote:
smarty1277 wrote:I reached London safely. Wonderful flight and very smooth immigration. Love the weather here. Going to Wales to spend long weekend. Happy Easter. Thanks.
congrats dude !! All The Best for your new phase of life :)
whats the scene for your job ? have it orr looking for it ?
Thanks buddy. I applied from India only and got positive response from 3 companies as they showed interest in my profile and want to meet after Easter.
I entered UK just to fulfill 28 requirement for ILR. And planning to go back in 3 weeks. Will come back again after 2 to 3 months i.e. before 90 days. Right now just as a tourist.