ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange Situation on Previous Earning - Please advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

npanglia

Strange Situation on Previous Earning - Please advice

Post by npanglia » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 pm

I am currently in the process of applying for Tier 1 Visa. However came across a strange situation if somebody could advice.

Since I was working in Uk on work Permit last year. I came back to India on 3nd May, 2009. I company paid me UK salary credited on my UK Account on pro data basis for 3 days say GBP 500. The salary slip doesn't mention the timelines or prodata thing details.. it says Salary for month of May.

However since i used to receive Indian salary in Indian bank account while on work permit as well. I received for the same month salary of say Rs 50,000. and the salary slip reflect salary for Month of may.

Now confusion for me is that what income (Indian or UK or Both) shall I produce in previous earning and how do i make calculations. Since I dont want to put impression of double counting to HO.

One alternate i thought was to give the details and also mention to HO that I don't want to claim earning for salary I got in Uk in may'09 since it was for 3 days only and consider Indian salary only for that period.
Either ways I qualify for Tier 1 Visa.

Please suggest!

npanglia

Re: Strange Situation on Previous Earning - Please advice

Post by npanglia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:13 am

Any Advice?

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Strange Situation on Previous Earning - Please advice

Post by dima » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:42 am

npanglia wrote:I am currently in the process of applying for Tier 1 Visa. However came across a strange situation if somebody could advice.

Since I was working in Uk on work Permit last year. I came back to India on 3nd May, 2009. I company paid me UK salary credited on my UK Account on pro data basis for 3 days say GBP 500. The salary slip doesn't mention the timelines or prodata thing details.. it says Salary for month of May.

However since i used to receive Indian salary in Indian bank account while on work permit as well. I received for the same month salary of say Rs 50,000. and the salary slip reflect salary for Month of may.

Now confusion for me is that what income (Indian or UK or Both) shall I produce in previous earning and how do i make calculations. Since I dont want to put impression of double counting to HO.

One alternate i thought was to give the details and also mention to HO that I don't want to claim earning for salary I got in Uk in may'09 since it was for 3 days only and consider Indian salary only for that period.
Either ways I qualify for Tier 1 Visa.

Please suggest!
You can use the uplift factor for Indian salary from May 2009 till date.
If you wish not to consider UK pay , you can do it as well.
Good luck!!
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....