ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dot Matrix for Personal Bank Statement and Maintenance fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vega

Dot Matrix for Personal Bank Statement and Maintenance fund

Post by Vega » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 am

I am pretty nervous about the Dot Matrix print outs my banks gives as account statements. But I seem to have no other option.

The print out will not have a logo on it but it will have a stamp on each page. I hope they don't expect dot matrix prints to have a logo other than that stamp.

My understanding is that there is no need of any additional letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the prints or that the maintenance funds have been there as far as the statement for past 12 months with stamped pages itself is considered acceptable by the case worker.

The previous earning section mentions "electronic bank statements bearing official stamp of bank" as acceptable for online bank account. I am guessing that is what my ICICI account is since I get only email statements.

If I am going wrong anywhere, please correct me.