ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please verify

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abhin

please verify

Post by abhin » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 am

I am going to apply on Monday.
The evidences i have are
1. Passport and election id card for age proof
2. M Phil certificate for Educational qualification
3. Payslips and Offical tax document showing my income from April 2009 to March 2010 which is the same as the period of my claim as i dont have bank statements.
4. Mphil certificate and letter from university for medium of instruction
5. 4 months bank statement from dec 2009 till yesterdays and a letter from the bank confirming my fund.
6. Passport size photographs with grey background
7. Covering letters for all

Is this much enough?any thing extra i have to include?please guide

ali_hsn

Re: please verify

Post by ali_hsn » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 am

abhin wrote:I am going to apply on Monday.
The evidences i have are
1. Passport and election id card for age proof
2. M Phil certificate for Educational qualification
3. Payslips and Offical tax document showing my income from April 2009 to March 2010 which is the same as the period of my claim as i dont have bank statements.
I believe you need two different sources to verify the earnings
4. Mphil certificate and letter from university for medium of instruction
5. 4 months bank statement from dec 2009 till yesterdays and a letter from the bank confirming my fund.
6. Passport size photographs with grey background
7. Covering letters for all

Is this much enough?any thing extra i have to include?please guide
this is from the guidance notes
"138. The applicant must provide at least two different types of supporting document for each source of earnings claimed. Each piece of supporting evidence must be from a separate source and support all the other evidence so that together they clearly prove the earnings claimed. For example: When providing documents for salaried employment, an applicant should not send payslips together with a P60, because we consider both of these documents to be from the same source."

Furthermore, have a go through the guidance notes
http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... idance.pdf

I hope this clarifies the issue.
all is well that ends well

abhin

Post by abhin » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:40 pm

yes, i have gone through the guidance.
As per the point 141 iv) Official tax document produced by the tax authority or employer, showing earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year
a document produced by a person, • business, or company as an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. The document must have been approved, registered, or stamped by the tax authority (this is particularly relevant to some overseas tax systems, for example SARAL in India).

This is what i have considered as the second proof.

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm

abhin wrote:yes, i have gone through the guidance.
As per the point 141 iv) Official tax document produced by the tax authority or employer, showing earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year
a document produced by a person, • business, or company as an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. The document must have been approved, registered, or stamped by the tax authority (this is particularly relevant to some overseas tax systems, for example SARAL in India).

Hi abhin,

Having gone through the guidance, you should have come across point 145 of combination examples. The point 144 that you quoted are the types of evidence they will consider, but as stated earlier it has to be from separate source. They consider the tax document (like P60, tax document from accountant etc), employment letter and wage slips from the same source.
Gone through the application myself, they do not accept any earnings which can not be corroborated on the bank statements. IMO the kind of evidence you are providing is from the same source.

best of luck!
all is well that ends well

demur123

Post by demur123 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 pm

It will waste of time added rejection if you wouldnt show your bank statements corroborating with your wage slips..

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:03 pm

abhin wrote:yes, i have gone through the guidance.

What is the exact tax document you intend to produce?

abhin

Post by abhin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

I am not producing any P60 or tax form given by any of my employer.
I am talking about the NAYASARAL, in which we pay tax to the government of India, and get the income tax return form signed and stamped by the Income tax department.
It has no connection with the source other than that it just mentions our earnings. The employer does not give that document. It is acknowledged by the government of India.

is that fine then?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:27 pm

abhin wrote:I am not producing any P60 or tax form given by any of my employer.
I am talking about the NAYASARAL, in which we pay tax to the government of India, and get the income tax return form signed and stamped by the Income tax department.
It has no connection with the source other than that it just mentions our earnings. The employer does not give that document. It is acknowledged by the government of India.

is that fine then?
If it is SARAL acknowledgement then I think it should be fine. Others can confirm.