ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Experience points

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cooldude143

Uk Experience points

Post by cooldude143 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 am

Hi friends
I am planning to apply tier-1 and have worked in UK for 4 months and 8 months in india. Can i eligible to claim UK experience points?
For UK earnings i am not claiming the allowance i got in UK and claiming only the indian salary during the period.

Please throw some light on this..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:24 am

No you can not claim because:
148. An applicant can claim a maximum of five points if he/she has either:

successfully scored points for previous • earnings and at least £25,000 of those earnings were made in the United Kingdom;

or

undertaken a period of full-time study • in the United Kingdom, of at least one full academic year, and been awarded a qualification at bachelor’s degree level or above. The qualification should have been awarded no more than five years before making the application.

cooldude143

Thanks

Post by cooldude143 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 am

Can any one provide the link for the latest HSW case worker guidance on previous earnings..

npanglia

Post by npanglia » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:No you can not claim because:

successfully scored points for previous • earnings and at least £25,000 of those earnings were made in the United Kingdom;

or

undertaken a period of full-time study • in the United Kingdom, of at least one full academic year, and been awarded a qualification at bachelor’s degree level or above. The qualification should have been awarded no more than five years before making the application.
Does the earnings of £25,000 have to be in last 12 months for which you are calming points for previous earnings.

If I have earned this money in say 2008, can I still claim points for experience?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 am

npanglia wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:No you can not claim because:

or

Does the earnings of £25,000 have to be in last 12 months for which you are calming points for previous earnings.

If I have earned this money in say 2008, can I still claim points for experience?
No. The earnings should be from 12 months of the last 15 months.