ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!! Question on Citizenship Application Section 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chrisjohn123
Newly Registered

Help!! Question on Citizenship Application Section 4

Post by chrisjohn123 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Section 4 in citizenship application is about previous addresses. In the From and To columns, do we need to provide the exact dates? I have provided only Month and Year in the application - and am wondering if that will be rejected. Would the previous applicants help here please?

asrpb

Re: Help!! Question on Citizenship Application Section 4

Post by asrpb » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm

chrisjohn123 wrote:Section 4 in citizenship application is about previous addresses. In the From and To columns, do we need to provide the exact dates? I have provided only Month and Year in the application - and am wondering if that will be rejected. Would the previous applicants help here please?
Month & year is Enough. It'll not be rejected.

chrisjohn123
Newly Registered

Post by chrisjohn123 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Month & year is Enough. It'll not be rejected.
Thanks - That's a relief! Getting too paranoid about stories that inis rejects it for silly reasons.

AShawna

Post by AShawna » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 am

chrisjohn123 wrote:Section 4 in citizenship application is about previous addresses. In the From and To columns, do we need to provide the exact dates? I have provided only Month and Year in the application - and am wondering if that will be rejected. Would the previous applicants help here please?
Month and date's fine.
...though it tarries, it shall surely come...

Anti=fascist
Newly Registered

tired of bad system,NIS,PSA, RSA,ALL ARE USLES

Post by Anti=fascist » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:51 pm

..CHRIS, MY advice better dont apply for naturalisation, in fact there is no naturlisation sestym in ireland, seystem ,if you camper ireland to Dutch Uk canada or asturalia.just you try damage your brain, long waiting, no result,thired world country system

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: tired of bad system,NIS,PSA, RSA,ALL ARE USLES

Post by walrusgumble » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Anti=fascist wrote:..CHRIS, MY advice better dont apply for naturalisation, in fact there is no naturlisation sestym in ireland, seystem ,if you camper ireland to Dutch Uk canada or asturalia.just you try damage your brain, long waiting, no result,thired world country system
Right ye, well if you have that attitude (ie only interested in citizenship simply to get additional eu citizenship priviledges), then don't apply as you would probably not take the oath of fidelity before a district court judge in good faith or swear an declaration that you intend to reside in Ireland (any excuse of "aye but we would stay if we have citizenship" is nonsense, as the best form of evidence to prove one's good faith is the eivdence of their residence for the past 5 or more years

THird world country, thats funny, and what part of the world are you from? Strange, you did not seem to think this when you came to Ireland. Bet you liked the wages on offer compared to say Britian or Netherlands? Nothing saying that you are on minium wage, but I would imagine it was better than the said countries?

Assuming someone like Chris is non eu, how do you expect him to get into netherlands or britian so easily if a. there are feck all jobs and b. he could not get a work permit? isn't that five or more years of residence to do?

Now Chris, as for the dates, yes month and year is enough! if you have a document to prove each address that you be handy (I believe that it is always good to show some evidence for each of the five or more years, note its not required but its handy)

chrisjohn123
Newly Registered

Post by chrisjohn123 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks for your input :)

Got the acknowldgement letter and reference number; now the waiting starts.

Cheers!

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Post by mktsoi » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
Anti=fascist wrote:..CHRIS, MY advice better dont apply for naturalisation, in fact there is no naturlisation sestym in ireland, seystem ,if you camper ireland to Dutch Uk canada or asturalia.just you try damage your brain, long waiting, no result,thired world country system
Right ye, well if you have that attitude (ie only interested in citizenship simply to get additional eu citizenship priviledges), then don't apply as you would probably not take the oath of fidelity before a district court judge in good faith or swear an declaration that you intend to reside in Ireland (any excuse of "aye but we would stay if we have citizenship" is nonsense, as the best form of evidence to prove one's good faith is the eivdence of their residence for the past 5 or more years
not trying to change the subject but i would like to point out that. besides the point which the applicant is in good faith and intend to reside in Ireland after naturalization. i mean i can understand it takes time to check and process application but some of the people waited for 40 months before they get their application approved. i think just the DOJ is not doing their job correctly. sometime i can understand why people angry about that. just simple look at people lost their job with no fault of their own and still waiting for DOJ to decide on their application and they have no protection at all. DOJ created another mess for themself by processing application slowly.

sovtek

Post by sovtek » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:21 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
Anti=fascist wrote: Right ye, well if you have that attitude (ie only interested in citizenship simply to get additional eu citizenship priviledges), then don't apply as you would probably not take the oath of fidelity before a district court judge in good faith or swear an declaration that you intend to reside in Ireland
Kinda like the "good faith" with which the INIS and DoJ treats legal immigrants in this country.