ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do i need to attest my passport n visa copy and

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

psw2009
Member of Standing

do i need to attest my passport n visa copy and

Post by psw2009 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 pm

HI

i am on psw i am applying for my wife visa dependent visa of psw Can you please let me know where i need to attest my passport and visa copies and also can you please provide the format of sponsorship letter and letter from landlord i shall be very thanks

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: do i need to attest my passport n visa copy and

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 pm

psw2009 wrote:HI

i am on psw i am applying for my wife visa dependent visa of psw Can you please let me know where i need to attest my passport and visa copies and also can you please provide the format of sponsorship letter and letter from landlord i shall be very thanks
Usually the attestaion bit is done by Solicitors who are Notaries.

crownvictory

Post by crownvictory » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm

1) I believe d copies are just to confirm your details which are already on d system, so attestation would amount to unnecessary / irrelevant expenditure

2) tenement agreement only (original reflecting yr names, address, period etc ) should be ok but if u can't get that let yr Landlord scribble similar info on the paper, officially.

3)letter of sponsorship is not necessary as PSW is basically requires no sponsor! providing (1) above has met this.

Could somebody confirm these, pls!