ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Monthly Medical Fund and Fuel Reimbursements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rackspace

Monthly Medical Fund and Fuel Reimbursements

Post by rackspace » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Can I include monthly fuel reimbursements (which I spend first and get at end of the next month) and monthly Medical funds in yearly income?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Monthly Medical Fund and Fuel Reimbursements

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 pm

rackspace wrote:Can I include monthly fuel reimbursements (which I spend first and get at end of the next month) and monthly Medical funds in yearly income?
122. Unearned sources of income that we will not consider as previous earnings include:
• expenses (such as accommodation, schooling or car allowances) that reimburse the applicant for money he/she has previously spent;

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Monthly Medical Fund and Fuel Reimbursements

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:56 pm

rackspace wrote:Can I include monthly fuel reimbursements (which I spend first and get at end of the next month) and monthly Medical funds in yearly income?

no way they r not income , they r reimbursement , than where is question of income .
only unspent portion is taxable and that is income for HO point of view

and again tricky if company tax this reimbusement than u r fine