ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Dismisssed, Can i make an out of time application?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

absha
Newly Registered

Appeal Dismisssed, Can i make an out of time application?

Post by absha » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 am

Hi,

My appeal has been dismissed and have received the form to apply to higher court. The fact that my balance went below requirement for 3 days and couldn't prove that i had money elsewhere, that's the reason why the appeal has been dismissed. I wonder whether anyone can advise whether i can make an out of time application or whether its wise to go back home and reapply. Please help!!

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Dismisssed, Can i make an out of time application

Post by potterbond007 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 pm

absha wrote:Hi,

My appeal has been dismissed and have received the form to apply to higher court. The fact that my balance went below requirement for 3 days and couldn't prove that i had money elsewhere, that's the reason why the appeal has been dismissed. I wonder whether anyone can advise whether i can make an out of time application or whether its wise to go back home and reapply. Please help!!
If you have the required funds for the required period now, then I would suggest an out of time application.. The three months should be within 1 month of your new application..

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm

out of time application is very risky business as there is limited manouvering room for caseworkers towards out of time applications. Beside that, he/she might very well ask you to withdraw your high court appeal first from high court as you cant have LIVE appeal and new application at the same time.

If you are at high court level, then i suggest continue to appeal. Otherwise, the best way to progress is leave country, apply fresh from home.

a little bit of search on this forum will tell you unsuccessful stories regarding out-of-time application.

regards

absha
Newly Registered

Post by absha » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 pm

I do have the required funds now. I read on the forum that even applying from back home is as risky as some people has had unfortunate events with that too they've been considered as being here illegal. Am really confused. I don't have enough time as my date of award is expiring soon. Please advise!!

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 pm

absha wrote:I do have the required funds now. I read on the forum that even applying from back home is as risky as some people has had unfortunate events with that too they've been considered as being here illegal. Am really confused. I don't have enough time as my date of award is expiring soon. Please advise!!
I dont see any future in continuing your appeal since they would just keep on rejecting your appeals/review on the basis of maintenance funds.. either do an out of time application or go home and apply from there.. but i guess you dont have time to show 2800 pounds in your account for 3 months. So ur only option is an out of time application.