ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stary100

Admin Review help needed

Post by stary100 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:46 pm

I have two question regarding Admin Review if someone could help please

1.As per Gerrys website "
"you must ask for an administrative review within 28 days from the date you receive the refusal notice (GV51)."
when my 28 days have started ? when EC have put refusal stamp(18/03) on my passport ? or when i have received my application back from Gerrys (09/04) ?

2.As per Gerrys website
"you must complete the request notice in full and send it directly to the address stated on the request notice"

But i have not received any request notice with my returned application pack

In that case could someone know the correct address for sending the Admin review form ?
I applied from Lahore Pakistan.

Please help if you can
Thankyou

vks

Re: Admin Review help needed

Post by vks » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

stary100 wrote:I have two question regarding Admin Review if someone could help please

"you must ask for an administrative review within 28 days from the date you receive the refusal notice (GV51)."
when my 28 days have started ? when EC have put refusal stamp(18/03) on my passport ? or when i have received my application back from Gerrys (09/04) ?

from the date the refusal notice is received by the applicant.

2.As per Gerrys website
"you must complete the request notice in full and send it directly to the address stated on the request notice"

In that case could someone know the correct address for sending the Admin review form ?

You have to find this information from the local visa office. I hope that there would be an intermediate office like the VFS!

Please help if you can
Thankyou
What was the reason for your rejection and why was that there is no admin review request form attached to your application?

Can you elaborate the reason that has been given for your rejection, so that appropriate guidance may be given!
Regards,
vks

stary100

Re: Admin Review help needed

Post by stary100 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 pm

vks wrote:
stary100 wrote:I have two question regarding Admin Review if someone could help please

from the date the refusal notice is received by the applicant.

2.As per Gerrys website

You have to find this information from the local visa office. I hope that there would be an intermediate office like the VFS!

Please help if you can
Thankyou
What was the reason for your rejection and why was that there is no admin review request form attached to your application?

Can you elaborate the reason that has been given for your rejection, so that appropriate guidance may be given!
Yes please if your help would be much appreciated,sorry i have posted it here the full reason http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... t=rejected