ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

process to find out the details form the Visa appl. form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mailmefren
Newly Registered

process to find out the details form the Visa appl. form

Post by mailmefren » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Appreciate if anyone could kindly let me know how to dig out the details I have entered while submitting the visa application form in VFS.

Thank you

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: process to find out the details form the Visa appl. form

Post by Rozen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm

mailmefren wrote:Appreciate if anyone could kindly let me know how to dig out the details I have entered while submitting the visa application form in VFS.

Thank you
What do you mean "dig out the details"? Have you actually completed the whole application, or have you saved it halfway through?

mailmefren
Newly Registered

Post by mailmefren » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Actually, i am in UK with student visa, now i would like to bring my wife over here as a dependent from my home country. Now problem is that i need some information from my visa application. Is there any procedure to get that information?

Please help me.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

If you didn't make a copy of your visa application for your own records, then I don't see how! You're just going to have to remember what you wrote at the time, I'm afraid. :(