ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question related to 'proof of funding for dependents'

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

buzz_dilli

Question related to 'proof of funding for dependents'

Post by buzz_dilli » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:09 am

Hi folks,

I have a question related to 'proof of funding for dependents'. There is a point under the supporting documents required for showing funds for dependents that the funds need to have been maintained either in the personal account of the main applicant or the dependents' personal bank account. So my question - is it okay if i use my spouse's personal bank statements to show the proof of funding for her as well as for both my kids? I should clarify that in the application, i will be the main applicant and my spouse would be the dependent application.

Thanks for your replies.

Cheers!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Yes, your wife can show maintenance funds for herself and kids in her bank account..

buzz_dilli

Post by buzz_dilli » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:Yes, your wife can show maintenance funds for herself and kids in her bank account..
Thanks for confirming that, tvn_ramesh! Please can you point to some reference on their website to this. I could not find anything when i tried to look.

Cheers!