ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pws to tier1 need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

plaistow

Pws to tier1 need help

Post by plaistow » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 am

Hi

i am applying for tier 1 hsmp end of next month and need some help regarding the documentation.

my questions are

1. Do i need to show 12 months bank statement along with 12 months payslips or its only 3 month statement to claim the income point.

2. Can show my overseas bank certificate to prove my maintainance for the 90 days requirement ?

3. Does it matter if you have not much savings in your income statement where you claiming the points apart from fund maintainance statement.

Please reply

Thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Pws to tier1 need help

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 am

plaistow wrote:Hi

i am applying for tier 1 hsmp end of next month and need some help regarding the documentation.

my questions are

1. Do i need to show 12 months bank statement along with 12 months payslips or its only 3 month statement to claim the income point.

You have to show the bank statement for the period you are claiming points from. If you are showing income from 12 months then you have to show 12 month statements.

2. Can show my overseas bank certificate to prove my maintainance for the 90 days requirement ? Yes. But make sure that certificate fulfils all the requirements mentioned in the guidance

3. Does it matter if you have not much savings in your income statement where you claiming the points apart from fund maintainance statement.

You are fine as long as you have the maintenance fund required.

Please reply

Thanks

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm

According to the guidance note you must show the income evidance from 2 different source.

Is it acceptable if we show P60 and Payslips or letter from the employment as it is from 2 different source.

Thanks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 pm

about 90% of time, people show bank statements. what you have suggested is really example of same source of income.

wait for other replies

regards

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 pm

arsenal49 wrote:about 90% of time, people show bank statements. what you have suggested is really example of same source of income.

wait for other replies

regards
P60 is sent by hrmv but payslips by the employer.

please someone advice on that.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 pm

softmind82 wrote:
arsenal49 wrote:about 90% of time, people show bank statements. what you have suggested is really example of same source of income.

wait for other replies

regards
P60 is sent by hrmv but payslips by the employer.

please someone advice on that.
P60 is not given by HMRC, it is given by employer.

Your P60 is the summary of your pay and the tax that's been deducted from it in the tax year.
Your employer should give you a P60 to keep as a record at the end of every tax year (which runs from 6 April to 5 April the next year). If your employer doesn't give you a P60 at the end of the tax year, ask for it - you're entitled to it by law if you are still working for the employer at 5 April.
You might need it:
to complete a Self Assessment tax return, if this applies to you
to claim back any tax you've overpaid
to apply for tax credits
You may also need it as proof of your income if you apply for a loan or a mortgage - so it's important to keep all your P60s safe.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAnd ... G_10013512