ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jangs
Newly Registered

Did anyone notice the processing time?

Post by jangs » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:13 pm

They are finally finding some time to work on our applications

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Ci ... sing_Times

crown

Re: Citizenship helpline services

Post by crown » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 pm

neo725 wrote:
I can imagine how much time they get used to spend to deal with all that useless phone calls!!! It was a right decision to switch the phone-line off now may be they will have more time to process an application forms.
People do not disturb them by writing - LET THEM DO THEIR DUTIES!!!
I doubt if it is that simple This phone line is only opened 5 hours weekly and I wonder how much manhours that would cost DOJ
Crown

mad

Post by mad » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Congratulations Ghandi. I knew you would be able to sort it out very soon. I am delighted for you. My oath is on Thursday. Do let me know when you get the cert.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

hi mad and gandhai,

how did you schedule oath so fast?

thanks

mad

Post by mad » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi smalltime. I am in Dublin. My approval came on 23rd of March. So I booked straight away and got appointment for the 15th. This is 3 weeks and a bit.

Ghandi is amazing. He just got approval and has an oath booked for today already.

Good luck with your oath.

Guys, please keep us uptodate about your certs as this would help us determine timelines for certs. Cheers and good luck.

Gandhai

Post by Gandhai » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 am

smalltime wrote:hi mad and gandhai,

how did you schedule oath so fast?

thanks
In small towns the waiting period is short as compared to Dublin

Deception-shy

Post by Deception-shy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

mad wrote:Hi smalltime. I am in Dublin. My approval came on 23rd of March. So I booked straight away and got appointment for the 15th. This is 3 weeks and a bit.

Ghandi is amazing. He just got approval and has an oath booked for today already.

Guys, please keep us uptodate about your certs as this would help us determine timelines for certs. Cheers and good luck.
HI Mad,

I'm surprised to know that you didn't had your oath even after receiving the approval letter on 23rd of March. I got appointment in 2 days time and done my oath last week.[/img]

mad

Post by mad » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Deception-shy wrote:
mad wrote:Hi smalltime. I am in Dublin. My approval came on 23rd of March. So I booked straight away and got appointment for the 15th. This is 3 weeks and a bit.

HI Mad,

I'm surprised to know that you didn't had your oath even after receiving the approval letter on 23rd of March. I got appointment in 2 days time and done my oath last week.[/img]
Hi! Deception_Shy,

I couldn't get appointment for Oath at all. I tried everywhere and they told me I can only go to the court in my area.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:43 pm

thanks for the reply guys didnt receive approval yet mine is in the minister as per the lady on the phone last month not sure maybe second week march or first week sent to minister..

final stages anyway fingers crossed

congrats to all who got it!!!

Deception-shy

Post by Deception-shy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:06 pm

smalltime wrote:thanks for the reply guys didnt receive approval yet mine is in the minister as per the lady on the phone last month not sure maybe second week march or first week sent to minister..

final stages anyway fingers crossed

congrats to all who got it!!!
Smalltime,

Nothing to worry, everybody goes through the same phase and we desperately wait for that letter, but dont worry mate, you'll make it, its jut matter of time.

mad

Post by mad » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Yes. I fully agree with Deception-Shy. According to my estimates it would take about 6-8 weeks before which you get your letter.

Gandhai

Post by Gandhai » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 pm

mad wrote:Congratulations Ghandi. I knew you would be able to sort it out very soon. I am delighted for you. My oath is on Thursday. Do let me know when you get the cert.
Hi MAD , I took the oath today and have sent send the required documents along with original GNIB card and

with two attested photographs plus 950 euros.WE will see how long they take to issue certificate of naturilisation.

mad

Post by mad » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Gandhai wrote:
mad wrote:Congratulations Ghandi. I knew you would be able to sort it out very soon. I am delighted for you. My oath is on Thursday. Do let me know when you get the cert.
Hi MAD , I took the oath today and have sent send the required documents along with original GNIB card and

with two attested photographs plus 950 euros.WE will see how long they take to issue certificate of naturilisation.
Congrats Gandhi. I hope that you get your cert. in a zap. I am going to be sending all my documents tomorrow. Did you send them be registered post?

Deception-Shy, when did you take your oath? Can you please inform us when you get your cert. Cheers mate.

Kind regards,

Mad.

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 pm

**** IT WOULD BE SILLY TO NOT SEND THIS INFORMATION VIA REGISTERED POST, JUST VERY SILLY *****

Nana is enjoying her passport at this stage.

Nana (The Irish girl to bitch...Tom, you can suck it up..:)- )

mad wrote:
Gandhai wrote:

Congrats Gandhi. I hope that you get your cert. in a zap. I am going to be sending all my documents tomorrow. Did you send them be registered post?

Deception-Shy, when did you take your oath? Can you please inform us when you get your cert. Cheers mate.

Kind regards,

Mad.

Gandhai

Post by Gandhai » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

mad wrote:
Gandhai wrote:

Yes by registered post.

Kind regards,

Mad.

Gandhai

Post by Gandhai » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Gandhai wrote:
mad wrote:
Gandhai wrote:

Yes by registered post.

Kind regards,

Mad.

krb
Newly Registered

request for additional docs

Post by krb » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi All,
I got a request for additional docs from INIS last week.
I applied in late may'2008.

re,

mad

Post by mad » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 pm

nanette wrote:**** IT WOULD BE SILLY TO NOT SEND THIS INFORMATION VIA REGISTERED POST, JUST VERY SILLY *****

Nana is enjoying her passport at this stage.

Nana (The Irish girl to bitch...Tom, you can suck it up..:)- )

mad wrote:
Gandhai wrote:

Kind regards,

Mad.
OF course Nana. Congrats RE: Passport.

HOTSPURS

Re: request for additional docs

Post by HOTSPURS » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 am

krb wrote:Hi All,

re,
Hi Krb, Many thanks for updating! i applied in mid Jun 08 & haven't heard from them yet. maybe in 2-3 weeks.. really appreciate your update !

mad

Post by mad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

re,
that's all very exciting. Well done mate.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:24 am

re,
Hi Krb

I applied Feb 2008 and got letter today saying my " application is at later stages of processing".

by the way guys....

what does this mean, later stage? I called last month the lady said they are waiting decision from Minister but she was a little bit mumbling hehehe or maybe my hearing is bad.

later stages of processing = waiting for Minister
just want to make sure its not WFOA! huhuhuhu

my application is at 26 months now

Thanks

mad

Post by mad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Just sent my form 7 and the other necessary stuff. Hope it works now.

IrlNational2009
Newly Registered

It's All Over Now..atleast for me

Post by IrlNational2009 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi Guys,

Just to give you an update that finally I got my Passport today. It took almost 9 years. I have found this forum to be very informative and I would like to thank all who have contributed positively on this forum.

Good luck and Best Wishes to all who are still waiting.

nanette
Member of Standing

Re: It's All Over Now..atleast for me

Post by nanette » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 pm

With the volcano ashes over Europe, your passport is no use to you.....for the coming weeks....:)--

I got mine last wednesday.

Nana (The Girl to bitch, IrishTom, you can suck it up!)

IrlNational2009 wrote:Hi Guys,

Just to give you an update that finally I got my Passport today. It took almost 9 years. I have found this forum to be very informative and I would like to thank all who have contributed positively on this forum.

Good luck and Best Wishes to all who are still waiting.

krb
Newly Registered

Post by krb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in reply.
INIS asked me for payslips, P21 and bank statement.
I haven't sent social welfare report. Is that something that I should do? Has anybody, who applied during the same time frame, done that?

I wasn't sure about the SW report and wanted to se comments on this forum bfore snding on.